Chapter 50

Christine's POV

It’s Wednesday today. I’m just heading to Harry’s place. I haven’t seen him since yesterday. To be honest, I miss him as crazy. I just want to kiss him and fall asleep in his arms. I mean, who wouldn’t want that? He’s absolutely adorable. And sexy, may I add.

When I finally arrive, I park my car behind his. I take my phone and get out from the car. I’m really excited for today. And I’m hungry. Harry told me he’ll be making dinner so I didn’t eat much today. I hope he’s still a great cook like he was, because if he’s not, I’m definitely eating him for dinner. Okay, that just sounds a bit dirty.

Once I’m standing at front of his door, I take a deep breath and knock. I don’t have idea why the hell am I so nervous. It’s only Harry.

The door opens and I feel how my heart starts beating fast and loud when I see him. He’s wearing some simple gray sweatpants and a white shirt. The super hot thing is that I can see his tattoos under this shirt. His lips curve up and I can’t keep myself calm.

I run to him and warp my arms around his neck. He hugs me back and I finally feel good, being like this in his arms. He chuckles into my ear and honestly, that’s one of the most beautiful sounds I ever heard. In moments like this, I realize how much I really miss him when he’s not close to me.

“Missed me too much, I see.” He says, after we pull away, with a smirk I find so adorable on him.

“Oh, shut up. Like you didn’t miss me.” I tell him and escape from him his arms. I find my own way towards the living room. Something what I like about his flat is definitely how it feels like home to me. I even find these gray and white walls beautiful and that very strange for me because I’m a bit of a person who likes gentle colours.

“You’re right. I didn’t miss you.” He teases and I roll my eyes. I hear his footsteps behind me and when I feel him close to me, I move away to another corner of this living room. I stand in front of a painting, staring ,completely brainless, at it. I hear him chuckle and soon his right by my side.

“I don’t understand this painting. I swear I can do it even better.” I comment, keeping my eyes on the painting. But, seriously, if this ten stripes on the paper are art, then I was a talent for it when I was five.

“Honestly, me neither. It looks boring.” Harry sighs next to me. I look at him with raised eyebrows.

“Then why the hell are you having it here?” I ask him and he shrugs, his shoulders rise up and fall down afterwards.

“Zayn gave it to me and I thought it’d be nice to put it here. He didn’t like it either, so he gave this lovely painting to me.” He replies and looks at me. We stare at each other for a while, but then I turn my attention back to the painting.

“Can I have a kiss?” Harry asks and pulls me in his arms again.

“No. You didn’t miss me, so you’re not getting any kiss from me.” I tease and he sighs, shaking his head. He grins and looks back into my eyes. Dammit, why do his eyes need to look this beautiful?

“Well, I didn’t miss you.” He says, “I felt like I was going crazy without you. So, yeah, I did missed you, but more than that. I was this close to going to you.” He whispers, his voice deep and sexy. All this combination, his eyes, voice and adorable smile on his lips, make me lost and take me into a completely different dimension.

I press my lips onto his, his lips melting with mine, dancing to their own rhythm. I pull him closer to me, my body wanting to feel him even more closer. He bits my bottom lip and with all those little things he does, he manages to make me crave more for him.