Chapter 27

''Oh Christineee,'' someone calls, shaking me slightly

And that means only one thing. I have to get up.

Oh crap. It's Tuesday. That means work day.

''Wake up,'' Luke's soft voice whispers in my ear, rising my goosebumps.

''I hate mornings.'' I groan and get up. But seriously I hate them. I'm the Garfield number two. Does he hate only Mondays or mornings too?

It's 7.30 and I'm thinking about what does Garfield hate or not. Well done.

I brush my teeth and step into nice cloth. Who am I kidding. Jeans and my favorite shirt.

Luke is already gone so I have to lock our home again. Home. That reminds me on mum. I should call her later. Yeah I'm gonna do that. I haven't talk to her in a while. Not even with Bella.

I lock the door and jump in the lift. But literally jump.

''Hey.'' Someone says. Oh it's just Sus. My lovely Sus. Favorite Sus.

''HI Sus. Could you drop me to work please?'' I practically beg. I don't want to drive my car today because I'm not really feeling like driving right now. Other thing I don't wanna be late. I never was late so why to ruin that? And if I walk to there, I will be late.

''Sure.'' She smiles and hugs me.

When we sit in the car I turn the radio on. I just hate silence.

Familiar melody plays and Sus and I share our 'look'.

Three seconds later we start singing.

''Oh, won't you stay with me?

'Cause you're all I need

This ain't love it's clear to see

But darling, stay with me'' we screamed and the lady in the car next to us, starts to look at us like we're not normal. Who said we are?

''It's nice today. Yesterday was raining and now, sun is out.'' Sus chuckles. I frown on mention of yesterday. I hope it'll disappear one day, but it won't. The pain is still here, and it'll always be here. And like it's stuck with me for whole life. Pain, pain and pain. Plus pain. When will it go away?

Never. You just like making me miserable? Oh Harry...why did you show up now? Now when I finally moved on. Now when I...

When you're happy with Luke and he's your lovely boyfriend. But you still love Harry.

Tru-No! I don't love him! And I'm happy with Luke! Very happy!

''Christine, are you okay?'' Sus interrupts me. Thank God! I'm acting completely crazy.

''Yeah why?'' I smile trying to sound normal, but I guess it doesn't work because she's looking at me like I'm, out of my mind.

''You were mumbling somethi-Never mind. We're here.'' She says and I blush. Can I please stop embarrassing myself?

''I didn't even notice.'' I chuckle.

''Why do you even work here? I'd kill to work for one of the best counselors in this place.'' She sighs.

''How many times do I have to tell you Susane? I don't want to leave them, and Mrs.Young doesn't work on Mondays nor Tuesdays.'' I explain it to her for I don't know what time. I stopped counting once we passed one hundred.

''Okay, okay. Chill. I'm gonna be late if you don't move your arse out of my car.'' She chuckled, trying to be serious.

''Okay ma'am. Thanks for the ride. Bye.'' I say and kiss her cheek then walk out of the car. I open the door and go on the back.