Chapter 75

hiii guyss

another late update..I know, I know...

this chapter has Christine's POVs  and Harry's so I think it's interesting..

comment&vote bc I know you're all fab

I love you all and have a nice time reading this chapter :)

-Ivy xx

+

Christine's POV

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Liam asks as he sits down with a cup of coffee in his hands. I place my hands on my face and make a weird sound, something like groan and a dying wheel sound. 

"I don't know. Like, I feel like that's a good idea because we haven't seen each other in a few days and we can talk about everything, literally everything. But, I know this is too soon." I try explain it to him and mostly to myself because I'm still not a hundred percent sure what am I doing. 

"You're lucky I'm smart enough to understand you," he chuckles and I shake my head with a soft chuckle, "but, I do think that's to soon. But, then again, you two are like Romeo and Juliet." he finishes his sentence by taking another sip of his coffee. I roll my eyes and smile at him. 

"And you're lucky I love you." I tell him and he winks, putting the cup down. He surprises me all the time. He seems like a guy you don't want to mess with, but he's so funny and charming. And he's so polite that it makes me feel like I'm rude or doing something inappropriate. 

"Yeah, well you wouldn't be here if I don't love you, in case you haven't noticed." he says as he stands up and I laugh. But, I am really lucky to have him. He and Sus are my only true friends when I think a little. I talked with Sus yesterday to tell her I'll see Harry today on what she responded with ten minute yelling and then screaming about how excited she is. Basically, I had to keep my phone a few centimetres away from my ear.

To be honest, I'm not sure if this meeting we'll have is a good idea. But, I'm willing to try just to see how things are between us. I won't deny the fact that I'm burning with desire to see him, finally feel his arms around me and his lips on mine. But, of course, I can't promise that won't happen. 

Harry's POV

"You ready, mate?" Niall asks as he plops down on the couch next to me. I nod with my head, not wanting to speak, and take another sip of my beer. 

"You know," I decide to speak after I put the beer down," I'm surprised you let me fight. I'm actually surprised that your boss let me fight." I tell him and he snickers.

"Me too. But, there's something in the air when you fight. We can feel the tension and it's just much more interesting when you fight. besides, I know that will help you in a sick way, but it will help you." he explains and I listen him with a raised eyebrow and a cold beer in my hands. 

"She'll come after the fight." I blurt out. I didn't attend on telling him, but I just feel the need to share that with someone.

"Christine?" he asks and I nod,"Woah, mate, are you ready to see her?" he asks and I stay silent. 

Am I ready? After a week of being away from her and not seeing her beautiful face? No. I know I'm not ready because I know I can't do and I'm not ready to be what he want and deserves. I know that the moment I see her I will lose whatever I've been keeping inside and wrap my arms around her. If you asked me what's the thing I missed the most that would be it. I miss having her in my arms. Just the way how small and fragile she looked and how I felt the need to protect her from any kind of evil. I miss how she'd stand on her tiptoes to wrap her arms around my neck. I miss the feeling I'd get when I'd feel her hot breath on the skin of my neck.