Chapter 89

hellooo

this chapter is hella long so you better prepare..i personally think it's the longest and the most intense chapter i've ever wrote..enjoy

comment&vote bc it's easy and it take you only one second 

ily all

-Ivy xx

+

Harry's POV

Her bluish green eyes stare into mine as every broken piece of me comes back together in knowledge that she's okay. Every moment of misery I've been through without her, without knowing how is she or where is she, disappeared as she stands just a few meters in front of me. Every dark shadow around my heart gets replaced with the light she always manages to bring in my life. 

The way how flawless she looks, just standing there, with her eyes staring at me, full of hope and her fragile body screaming for me to take it, to hold it in my arms, to keep her safe. The way how her brown hair falls loosely and the way she makes me feel inside. This feeling that makes me realize how much I've been longing for her. For her soft touch, her gentle voice and that warm look in her eyes. It just makes me realize how I should risk all I've got and everything for her. To get her out of here.

As I take one step further, Justin speaks up, "One more step, she leaves with a bullet in her head." I keep my gaze focused on him, trying to kill him with my mind as I give my best to stay calm and just one, one simple and quick look at her pleading eyes, makes it all go away. 

"What do you want, Justin? What do you want me to do?" I ask him and he laughs as he pulls Christine down next to him on the couch and I jump a little in failed attempt to run over to her. 

"Nothing. I just want you to give me some answers." he says slowly and I sigh as I place the gun back into the belt Niall gave me. I raise my eyebrows at him, waiting for him to speak, but he just stares at me with that awful smirk on his face.

"Okay." I state, still waiting for him to say something, to ask the question he wants so that he can get the answer he waits for, but there's just one word that leaves his mouth, one name that escapes his lips. 

"Zayn!" he calls and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion as Justin keeps his eyes focused on me. With the corner of my eye I notice someone approaching us, and as I turn my head into that direction, I feel anger boil up in me, the kind of anger I've never felt before. Zayn walks over to Justin, in a black suit and stands next to him, which makes me realize that all this time, this son of a bitch was working for no one else but Justin himself. The disappointment I feel when Zayn walks into the room makes me scream out.

"What the fuck? What the fuck is this, Zayn?" I yell, waiting for a response, for his explanation, a reason behind this, but all I get is silence, "Answer me you bastard." I yell as I run over to him, forgetting what Justin said before as I grab the collar of his neck and push him against the wall. 

"Justin." he creaks out, looking at Justin who I guess is still smirking and my doubts are confirmed when I hear his laugh.

"Look at me, you son of a bitch," I yell into his face as he looks at me with his brown, pleading eyes, "I called you bro, I called you a fucking brother!" I scream as my fist connects with his jaw, making his body collapse on the floor. He looks up at me and stands up, his hand pressed on his face as he gives me one last look and walks out of the room.

"Come here, you fucking bastard!" I yell back at him, in thought to run towards him, but Justin's laugh stops me, making me turn around and glare at him as I walk towards him.