Chapter 12

1 MONTH LATER

''Are you sure you packed everything?'' mom asks me for the thousandth time today.

''Yes mom. I'm not going on the end of the world.'' I roll my eyes, and look at her. We exchange looks and then I shout ''I'm going to London! Oh my god!'' I hug her, jumping up and down.

''Chris I can hear you from here!'' I hear Bella shouting from downstairs. I laugh. I'm so happy. I'm going to see Harry. I've waited for this so long. He'll be so surprised. I bet he will. I can imagine his face right now. Can't wait to see him.

''Okay honey, now you can take a shower an check everything again. I'm going to work, they just called me, so Bella will take you to the airport. And when you land you have to call me.'' mom says in a serious, but again sweet voice.

''Okay mom.'' I reply and kissed her cheek. I'll miss her so much.

I close my bedroom door. I feel like my heart's going to jump out of my chest. Is this is happiness, I want to feel it every day.

I go in the bathroom and take off my clothes. I step into the shower and let water to warm me up. Although it's hot to lose your mind, since summer began, nothing's better than a nice warm shower. It's making me sleepy every time. But in the same time, it wakes me up. I remember when I was at Harry's house here in Chicago. I took a long shower but still I couldn't sleep.

-Flashback-

''Chris what's wrong?'' Harry asked me.

''Can't sleep.'' I turned around to face him. His green eyes calmed me a little. Like they always had some kind of power over me.

''Okay princess, I'll try something okay?'' his raspy voice asked. I nodded and smiled.

''Close your eyes.'' He commanded and I did as he told me.

Then I felt soft lips on my arm. Moving up and down. I smiled at feeling. Then I felt his fingers brushing my skin.

''Is it helping?'' he asked me and I wanted to say something but I was too tired to even open my mouth, so I nodded.

Within a second I was deep asleep.

-End Of Flashback-

I don't have idea how this came to my mind. I get goosebumps rise on my skin every time I remember that. It was sweet and the feeling was way more than comfortable and nice.

+

''Bella!'' I shout from downstairs.

''What?'' Bella replies.

''Where's my phone?''

''I don't know. Here in the house.'' She answers and comes downstairs.

''Wow, thank you. That helped a lot.'' I say sarcastically.

''Someone's nervous?'' Bella asks me.

''Shut up.'' I snap. She's so annoying sometimes. Who am I kidding? She's always annoying. Okay maybe I'm rude but I am nervous. I hate airplanes. They are so freaking scary.

''Someone's feisty.'' She teases making me roll my eyes.

''Look I'm sorry. You know how much I hate airplanes.'' I defend myself and she nod.

''Okay mustache girl, let's get ready.'' Bella yells and slaps my bum. She is so annoying. But, I'll miss her. I can trust her again and I feel like she never left. Oh boy. And I'll miss Sus. And Luke. I promised I'll call them every day. Yeah, there's a tiny possibility that I lied.