Chapter 17

His lips travel down my neck, as shivers run up and down my body. His hand touched my leg, squeezing it slightly which makes me let out a quiet moan.

I want to do it. I'm finally ready. I trust him and I want him to be the first one to touch me like that. To make me feel that way. The way I've never felt before. I feel his hand under my t-shirt. He starts drawing circles on my belly while kissing my jaw. He looks at me, asking for a permission to take off the shirt I'm wearing. I nod with my head and he takes it away and throws it on the floor,  leaving me only in my bra and panties.

I start to shake. This is it. This is the night. Okay, I'll be fine.

''Babe are-are you okay?'' Harry asks.

''Y-yes. I-I'm just afraid. What if it hurts?'' I say and bit my lip to  calm myself, but that is a fail.

''We don't have to do this babe, w-''

''No, Harry. Please. I'm ready.'' I say and smile weakly.

''Okay, I'll try to be gentle. I can't promise it won't hurt. It will, but I promise you, I'll be gentle and if it's hurts just say me to stop. And I will stop.'' He say and starts leaving soft kisses on my hand. I nod and he kisses me again.

I calm a little, but the fear is still present here.

''You look so beautiful.'' Harry whisper in my ear before he bits my earlobe.

His lips travel down my jaw and my neck, biting it softly. I feel his lips on my collarbone. And then his pink and soft lips, start leaving kisses on my belly. He draws circles on it with his tongue making me moan.

I pull him up and kiss him, passionately while his hand touches my leg. I feel his fingers massaging my crotch. Moans escape my mouth. He never touched me this way. He moves his hand and brought it up.

I sit up a little so that he can unhook my bra. He looks at me, again asking for a permission. I nod and smile. He'll see me naked for the first time. What if he thinks I'm ugly?

My bra falls on the floor and Harry stares at me. Without blinking. Maybe I do look ugly. Shit.

''You are so perfect.'' He says kissing me passionately on the lips.

Goosebumps raise on my skin whenever his lips would touch my neck.

His soft and pink lips find their own way to my right breast leaving soft kisses there and sucking it slowly.

Moans come out of my moth. He looks up at me, our eyes locking as I stand upright, my eyes still locked with Harry's.

''Lay down. I-I want to try something.'' I say. He smirks at me and lays on his back. I hope I'll do it right.

I sit on him so that he's between my thighs.

''Ow.'' He whimpers, with closed eyes. I look down and notice that I sat on his...thing...

I mouth 'Sorry.' and bend down, as I start kissing his neck. Slowly, but again passionately.

Then, my lips are placed on his chest. He moans and I smirk. Somehow I like making him feel this way.

Harry wraps his arms around me and he switches our position. I giggle because I find that situation absolutely hilarious.

He lays on top of me and looks into my eyes. Our eyes, the blue ones and green ones.

His bare chest touching mine. Someone would find this position uncomfortable, but me...I don't. I love it actually.

My hands come to his boxers. I look at him smirking not fully knowing what I am doing.