Chapter 8

''Happy birthday!'' Sus hugs me with a bright smile on her face,''Here's your present!'' she screams. Man this girl loves screaming.

''You didn't have to.'' I hug her. She bought me one shirt with sign I'm cool, I'm great, I'm Superman.

''You're right, I didn't. Well, then I'll just wear it.'' She smirks and laughs.

''Let's go to my room.'' I suggest and before she can say something, I pull her hand.

+++

''Wear this dress.'' She shows me the dress. And of course it's the dress Bella chose for me.

''No, I don't want that. Something else.'' I say making her roll her big blue eyes.

''What about this one.'' She sings as she takes a yellow dress out of the closet. Hmm, this dress is nice though. Not too long, not too short.

''Yes. This one.'' I reply.

''Finally.'' She throws her hands in the air.

''So where are we going today?'' I ask her for the tenth time today. I already said that I don't want a birthday party, so she decided for something else. That's what she said.

''You'll see. It's a birthday surprise.'' She winks and goes to the bathroom. I wonder where are we going.

''Please tell me!'' I beg her.

''No honey.'' She answers mocking my mom's voice.

''Pweaseee.'' I say in a baby voice and pout. Plus I even blinked my eyes couple times. That always works.

''Okay, okay,'' Hallelujah ''I'm taking you to one party. But, I'm not telling you where!'' she answers me, screaming at the last part.

So, she didn't make me a birthday party, thank god, but she's taking me to one party. I don't get anything. Call me stupid or whatever, but I really don't get it.

''Good. Let's get change!'' I scream, just to break this silence, and she smiles like a child.

''Yes! But I'm not putting a lot of makeup on you.''

''Why?''

''Because you're too beautiful.'' she sings, making me blush.

''Oh, shut up!'' I hit her arm playfully.

+

''Are you done?'' I ask her. She's doing my hair for one hour! And 17 minutes! My hair isn't even long like hers. It short and beautiful chocolate color. I love my hair and I only want it to be longer. But, like really longer.

''Ummm...Okay now I am.'' She mumbles biting her lower lip. Oh god what did she do?

''How do I look?'' I ask her hoping for 'Good'.

''Beautiful! Look at yourself!'' she screams, obviously proud of herself. I laugh at her. I can't look amazing. I'm not even pretty. I don't like myself at a-

''Oh my god!'' I gasp when I looked myself in the mirror. I look, beautiful. My hair is curled and it looks amazing, and my legs look very long in this heels. This is probably the best I ever looked like. Sus is really talented. I wish I'm like her. Talented in this. And pretty. She looks gorgeous all the time. In every type of cloth and  even when she doesn't wear makeup. Her long blonde hair is always perfect and she's skinny. Every boy in school likes her. Who wouldn't.

''Girl, why are you staring at me?'' she asks, in an odd tone.

''You look beautiful as always and I can't thank you enough for this ugh I look so pretty!'' I almost scream.