Chapter 71

hii guys

I'm very sorry for the late update but I just didn't have time to write. I will publish another chapter in two days so get ready. 

This chapter is...well honestly I don't have any words for it. 

(btw this chapter is not edited so sorry if there's any mistakes)

comment&vote bc it's very simple

I love you all and you are all amazing

Ivy xx

+

Christine's POV

Him, next to me, holding me so firmly in his arms, makes me feel joy and relief. It reminds me how empty I felt when he wasn't near. It reminds me how much I missed him and it make me realize how weak and helpless I'll feel if I ever lose him. 

I feel joy every time I see him, every time I feel his breath on my face, his skin on mine. When I hear his voice and when I see him walking towards me. I feel joy when I feel his lips on mine.

But, then I remember what happened and joy, fades away. Anger comes and that's all I can feel. Anger towards him for doing what he did and, mostly, anger towards me for being an idiot and letting him kiss me. But, I can't help it. No matter how loud my brain is screaming, warning me how I'm falling back under, back into his arms, I'm being completely deaf to it. The sound of my heart it louder and I'm doing what it want. 

I move my lips with his, pushing away every worry I had, including my anger towards him. Even though it comes back seconds after, reminding me how stupid this is. But, his lips around my lips feel so good, and I can't help it, but just relax and enjoy in his kisses. 

His strong arms wrapped around my fragile body, holding me so sweetly and protectively, making me relax and become weak in his grasp. My hands pressed against his chest, hearing the beat of his heart, racing. I wish it was always like this. Him and me. 

His kisses become more passionate and his tongue enters my mouth, battling with mine. We move our lips perfectly, every kiss filled with lust and hunger we have for each other. Every kiss expressing how much I love him and how much he loves me. It all makes me wish, wonder actually, why can't it always be like that? Why does something always have to come up and completely destroy what we have?

I want to scream at him, push him as far away I can, but I just simply can't. Everytime I feel like I am going to do it, something always stops me and I pulled even more into his arms. I'm already to deep in this, in his love and it hurts when I try to push him and everything away.

I run my fingers through his wet hair and deepen the kiss, wanting to cry how good it feels to finally have him this close to me. 

It's always like that. We get into a fight and then he just shows up and tells me something irresisteble and I'm back having my lips on his. And I know we probably won't even talk about it and just let it go. But, I don't want to let it go. I want to solve it. prove it to him that everything would be easier if he'd just tell me things he doesn't want to. I want him to feel like he can tell me everything without thinking what will I think about him. 

"Harry," I murmur in attempt to push him away, "we have to talk."

He ignores me and continues to kiss me hungrily, his lips travelling down to the skin of my neck and I feel my knees go weak. I place my hands on his chest and try to push him away for one more time, and surprisingly I do. I stumbles back a bit, and the moment I see hurt in his eyes, I regret doing this.