Chapter 74

hii guysss

late update I know..I'm really sorry because you deserve an everyday update..

please vote&comment and get ready for drama and action in next chapter..

(btw sorry if there's any grammar mistakes in this chapter, but I really wanted to update for you guys and I didn't have time to edit this so sorry if there is any)

I love you all

-Ivy xx

+

Christine's POV

"Are you okay?" Liam asks and I lift my head to look at him. I shake my head and close my eyes while I try to come up with something to say. My brain isn't working properly  and all I can possibly think about is how big of and idiot Harry is. 

"Yes, I'm fine." I tell him with a smile and he smiles back. 

"I think we're done for today. You hungry?" he asks and I shake my head as no.

"No, thanks. I'm just tired." I reply and he nods, turning around and walking towards the house. I follow him behind, trying to keep a normal look on my face, while I just want to kill somebody. And that somebody being Harry.

"I'm going to make some pasta, so if you want feel free to join me." Liam says when we reach the living room and I nod with a smile. I make my way towards the guest bedroom I'm staying in and the moment I'm in the room, I close the door and slide down it with my back pressed against it. 

Why is he doing that to me? I have a feeling like he wants to get a reaction from me. I think he wants to scare me and make me come to him to stop him from fighting. Well, he's very wrong about that. I mean, I was thinking about doing that when I first heard about it, but now when I think about it, I think it's better for me to stay here and see what will happen next after the fight. 

But, what's the point of going into a fight? What's the whole point of that getting hurt thing? Or getting someone else hurt? What's the point of making me worried as hell because of his stupid ideas? 

Actually, I think I know why is he doing what's he's doing. I bet that he, being Harry Styles or the though guy, has some problems with dealing with the pain he's going through. Now, when I think a bit better about him, maybe that's a good thing.

Yes, he might get hurt or end up in hospital with broken bones. And yes, he might kill someone in the ring, but that's he's way of dealing with this break. I'm not saying that getting someone hurt is okay, but if it helps him to be in action and do things he did before him and I were something, I'm glad. I'm glad he's not dealing with it by drinking or something even worse. 

Besides, I've seen him fight before and I can tell that he will not be the one going to hospital which somehow calms me down. I'm still not very happy with the image of him being in the ring again, but if that's his way of dealing with something and if it helps, it's okay. 

Maybe I should go and watch him. To support him or something. But, then again, that might not be such a good idea. There're three scenarios that might happen if I go there. First one, I could come on leave unnoticed by him. Second one, he could see me and I could run away, making him follow me behind. And the third one, the past can be repeated. 

The night I regret, but still am so glad it happened. The night I came to gym to stop him from a fight, but I was too late. The night when I followed him back to his flat and cleaned his bruises. The night I felt his lips on mine again after four years. The night when flames between us became a fire that kept us burning till today and on.