Chapter 33

CHRISTINE'S POV

''Good morning.'' I greet Mary, and put her doughnuts on the table. This place is huge. I especially love this comfy couch she has inside.

''Good morning sweetie. How are you today?'' she asks, looking for something in her big gray bag she always has with near her side.

''I'm okay. This day started really good. How about you?'' I ask her.

''I'm lost, to be honest. My son gave me his number to call-There it is!'' she yells, making me chuckle. Even though she's working a very serious job, she doesn't take it too serious, and enjoys in her life. Living for the moment..

''Well, I'm going to my desk. Call me if you need anything.'' I smile, and walk out the door, leaving her there to eat those yummy doughnuts.

I sit down on my chair and close my eyes, enjoying at the peace. People will start coming soon, so this silence, is kinda nice.

I don't know if this building scares me, or amazes me. Not many people work here, but still this building is known as one of the best here around. It's amazing. I feel proud to work at place like this. Something just makes me happy about it. It's sort big honor for me to work here.

+++

''Okay Olivia, Mrs.Young is ready for you.'' I smile at the poor girl.

''O-okay.'' she whispers, so quietly that I barely hear her, and gets up from her seat, placing her long blonde hair a side. She takes a deep breath and walks in the room. I feel sympathy for this girl. She's somewhere around my age, but the pain she felt is huge. I'm still surprised that she's alive. Don't get me wrong. She tried to kill herself many times, but she always got saved, thank god. Her parents gave up on her when she was 15, leaving her alone to deal with this cold ass world. Her older brother, Aaron I think, took care of her. And then something happened, what made her so scared and lost. It makes me cry because she's so young to be like this. I have talked with her couple of times but it wasn't big talk. She needed to talk with someone when she was really upset. She's actually a really sweet girl with cute brown eyes and wavy, blonde hair.

I hear footsteps, and lift my head up. A boy, standing right in front of me. His brown eyes, peering into mine blue ones. He looks fit and very attractive I have to say. I notice him chuckle and I fake cough. 

''Um...Do you have an appointment?'' I ask, looking down at the papers in front of me. This is  really embarrassing.

''Actually, no.'' he says, and runs his hand through his brown perfectly styled hair.

''Then, what are you doing here?'' I ask trying to sound polite and I put a smile on my face.

''Um, I came here to talk with my mom.'' He says, looking around. I gasp quietly. I can't believe this is Mary's son. I always imagined him like a boy with those nerd glasses. I'm very surprised for this boy, to be her son. He looks really hot. He probably goes to gym. He looks like those bad boys. Wait, what?

''Mrs. Young is your mother?'' I ask, somehow. I think it came out as a whisper so I'm not really sure if he heard it or not.

''Yeah. I know it's weird. When people see me, they would never tell that I'm her son. It's annoying though. They expect me to be some nerd with glasses and nice styled hair.'' He roll his eyes. I can feel my cheeks turn into a red color.

''Umm, yeah...'' I whisper. This is a weird position. I'm talking with my boss son and it makes me uncomfortable. What if I say something stupid? What if I embarrass myself?

''You must be Christine?'' he asks, and I nod. This is odd.

''Mom told me a lot about you. How great you are in doing your job, and things like that. It gets annoying sometimes though'' He smiles, making me giggle ''But I got kind of used to it.''