Chapter 48

Christine's POV

I open my eyes, letting them to get used on the light in the room. I try to move, but fail because a beautiful man is rested on me. And I can't breath. I struggle under him and finally get myself free from his grasp. He mumbles something and turns over to lay on his back, his body sprawling over the bed. I chuckle, seeing how cute he looks like. His hair is all around the place, his lips are a bit parted, soft snores coming from him mouth.

God, he really looks like sex god. I watch him as his beautifully toned chest rise up and down. His eyes are closed, but I know when he wakes up they'll hold that bright emerald colour, slowly shading into blue colour. I giggle as he wrinkles his nose and turns on his right side, so now he's facing me.

I remove the curls from his face and caress his face with my fingers. My fingers make all kind of shapes on his cheek, lowering down to his pink and plump lips that always look so kissable. My thumb touches his bottom lip. I notice a barley noticeable smirk on his lips and pull my hand away.

He opens his eyes the same second, green orbs looking into my. Why is this man so perfect?

“Morning, princess.” He says with his deep, incredibly sexy, morning voice, making me blush.

“Morning.” I reply, feeling like the smile on my face will never fade away.

“Why did you stop?” he asks me as his soft fingers are traveling up and down on my arm, goosebumps rising on my skin.

“I don’t know,” I sigh with a slight chuckle, “Do you want me to continue?” I ask him, pulling the covers up. I ignore the fact that we’re naked.

“Like you’ve been reading my mind.” He tells me with a smirk and closes his eyes. I start caressing his lips with my thumb, while my other hand is playing with his curly hair.

He’s so beautiful. Everything on him is beautiful. His green eyes, the ones who always get me confused about even giving an answer to a simple question, like How are you? His hair and his gorgeous smile that always dances on his lips. His smirk that people may find annoying, but I find it unbelievably hot and I think I can also call him cute. He’s just so unique.

And he, somehow, makes me happy. Seeing him smile makes me smile too and it wakes up the butterflies, making them fly and tickle me inside. His simple actions like telling me something sweet or just the way he talks, makes me feel so happy to be there with him. Everything is happening too fast, so fast that I can’t even sit and think about it. I don’t know what we are and what the hell is going on.

But, I guess it’s on me. He told me what he wants. And I really want to be his again, but, being the idiot I am, of course I have to complicate this. I can’t go with my heart, but with my brain and that’s so stupid. I’m stupid. But, I’m definitely gonna tell him my final decision today. After everything, I know I can trust him. I’m not positive, but I really hope I can.

Harry takes me out of my own little world and surprises me by getting on top of me, smiling like an idiot. And me, being the second idiot in this room, I smile back.

“Hey.” He whispers, me feeling his hot breath on my face.

“Hi.” I whisper back and continue to smile like the biggest jerk. I presses his lips on mine, giving me a gentle and sweet kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck and smile into the kiss, feeling him smile too. There’s a feeling inside of me and I feel like I’m going to burst out with it, because it makes my heart beat so loud and fast. Could this be love? Do I really feel something strong like that about him?

I think I actually do. I can deny it many times, but this is so much more as I hooped it’d be. I guess I just kept this love I felt for him a side for years, and now it’s slowly showing. Does he feel the same? Is this even real?