Chapter 72

hii guys

long time since I updated ha? feel free to hate me

so I just found out that 1d just dropped the cover and the album name out of nowhere and I'm just sitting here and thinking, why would you name your fifth album Made In The AM? anyways I'm excited about it and if you are too, comment&vote

I love you all

-Ivy

+

"Please, think about everything once again. We can do this, you can do this."

His words are on a repeat in my head. Can we really do this? Can I do this? I don't know.

I feel like I've done something I shouldn't have to. I feel like regretting my decision already. I was so sure that this was a right thing to do, something that'll help both of us. But, just one look, that one look his emerald eyes gave to me, almost made me change my mind.

I feel like I'm being selfish towards him, that maybe I'm not trying to understand him. But, then I remember how many times I felt like crying because of him and it all seems right. What it doesn't feel right is that I want to be in his arms right now, cuddling and talking about random stuff. That's something I shouldn't feel.

I should be proud of myself for doing something I thought I'd never be brave enough to do, but at the same time all I can do is think about him and what is he doing right now. I'm sitting in my car, crying my eyes out and the only thing I can possibly think about is him, him and only him.

My phone vibrates again and I feel my eyes watering up again. It's him, I know it's him. He's been calling me since I left our flat. I just packed my bags, with Harry following me behind and trying to convince me I'm making a mistake, which he almost did. After that I just left. I forgot my dog, which was very stupid, and that means I'll only have to come back to the flat to pick him up.

And then I went into my car, Harry again following me and yelling behind me. And I just left. I drove off and left him standing there in his grey pants and white shirt. He looked like a gorgeous mess and I was this close to stopping the car and running back to him.

But, good thing I didn't. Instead I drove to Liam's place and right now I'm in my car in front of Liam's house, crying and sobbing like a lunatic person. I'm trying to calm down and manage to look normal, but every time I calm down, Harry's face flashes through my mind and I'm back at crying.

I take deep breaths and take my phone to take a look of my face. I look somehow presentable. My eyes aren't that red and puffy any more and my cheeks are just a little pink. Good thing I didn't put any make-up on. Then I would probably look like a monster. I sigh and finally after spending some time sitting in my car like an idiot, I get out of it. I open the trunk of my car and take my bag out.

I didn't take many clothes because I will come back to Harry, I know I will. I can't be without him and I'm sure that this time I'll spend far away from him will not be easy, but I have to try. Besides, this break we're taking is not the end. It's just a break from everything we've been tortured with. I'm taking a break from him and he's taking a break from me.

But, I still feel like I've done the wrong thing, even though I know I've made the right decision. Does that even make sense? I don't know. I just feel like my brain thinks this will be good for us and my heart is screaming the word mistake all over again.

I walk towards the front door, quietly cursing under my breath for not calling Liam to ask him if I can stay. What if he says no? What if he gets mad because I forgot to ask him? Out of all these questions, the one that worries me the most is what will Harry think about me staying here?