Chapter 13

HARRY'S POV

''Guys I'm going.'' I tell them. I don't know when was the last time I laughed so much. It's like my best friends are just a group of clowns. But, really. They are all just too funny. And, oh my god, Liam's new dance move was, well, weird.He's actually really good at dancing, but I don't know what's gotten on to him today. We almost piss in our pants. Louis did actually. Poor Eleanor with him.

''Okay say Anne we said hello.'' Niall mumbles, his mouth full of something. I told you, this boy really loves to eat.

''Bye.'' I say and close the front door. I hear them yelling 'Bye' afterwards.

I sit in my car and look through the window.

I miss her. I'm thinking about her a lot. In these past few days I keep thinking why she didn't want me to come. What if she stopped loving me? Or she fell in love with that stupid Luke? Or what if Gemma told her that I cheated her? She didn't Harry. She's your sister. The little voice in my head reminds me.

+++

''I'm home!'' I yell when I stepped in the house.

''Mum is sleeping. You'll wake her.'' Gemma says from the kitchen.

''Why? Mum always goes to bed in like one in the morning.'' I say in surprise. Mum is sort of a night bird. Yeah...

''Um...she-she has to get up early.'' She says while looking at ground. They're hiding something from me. I know my sister and my mum. They have to be hiding something from me.

''What are you guys hiding from me?'' I ask. She shrug with her shoulders.

''We're not hiding anything.'' She says with a roll of her eyes.

''Okay. I'll find out anyway.'' I reply and she nods as she continues doing something.

I go to my room and take off my shoes. I'm so fucking tired.

CHRISTINE'S POV

I called Anne four times today already. I hope she didn't forget to pick me up. Yes, I finally landed. Thank god I'm alive. I slept a little bit. When I woke up I was completely lost. I had one weird dream. I was in the forest and I was jumping around with bunnies. Oh, god. I mean I was so nervous, so maybe because of that. I still am nervous though. I can't wait to see Harry's reaction when he sees me. I only have to find a ride.

I fell my phone buzzing. It's Anne.

''Anne I called you four times!'' I whisper-yell.

''I'm sorry sweetie. I was taking a shower. I'm on my way now.'' She says with her sweet voice and I feel sorry for barking like that on her.

''Okay. I'm sorry for yelling on you. I'm just...just nervous.''

''You don't have to be nervous. Actually I can't wait to see Harry's reaction. I'm thinking about taking a photo of his face then.''

''I think that's a good idea.'' I laugh.

''Okay I'm coming. Bye sweetie.''

''Bye Anne.'' I say and hang up. I'm so freaking excited!! What if he doesn't like me being there? What if his friends won't like me? Will he meet me with his friends? What if-

I stop myself before saying something stupid like that again. I'm always doing this. Ruining pretty moments with stupid questions. Of course he will like me being there. He missed me.

+++

Still no Anne. I'm waiting for half hour. I'm just nervous. I took one magazine to read. I'm bored. But reading is more boring. I actually love reading, but books, not magazines. They're boring. What kind of a girl you are?