Chapter 5

*4 days later*

''Bye honey.'' mom presses her lips on my cheeks and then hugs me. Today she decided to stay at home. I wonder why. Well anyway I can't wait to go to school. I know, weird. I think this is actually the first time I ever said that. Without counting when I was a kid. Man, they tell you crap about how wonderful school is when you at that age. Anyway, I really have to talk with Sus. We didn't talk since Monday. I'm really worried now. I can't lose her. What'll I do without her? I'm over reacting again. Stop it. I really need to work on that.

+++

''Meg!'' I call her. She turns around, showing how beautiful painting she made from her face. Meg is my neighbor. Her mom and my mom are best friends. I don't like her very much. She's such a flirt. She even flirts with Harry. In front of me. Bitch.

''Chris?'' I can bet she forgot my name.

''Yep. Did you see Sus?''

''Sus?'' Why do brainless people like her exist? God, where can they buy a brain?

''Yea. Long blonde hair, blue eyes. Remember?''

''Oh, yeah she. She's in the restroom.'' She says and bits her lip. ''Sorry, but I gotta go.'' She informs me and walks away, her shoulder connection with my as she walks. I turn around and see her kissing with one boy. Nothing new. She's kissing with a very cute guy. Luke. My ex crush. I can't watch this. I mean she's such a slut. I think she has a boyfriend. How can she do something like that to him? People like her give me headaches. And Luke, he's so sweet. And really popular. He has one band, very cute one. I think their name is 4 seconds of summer. No, no I think is 5. Yes 5. His voice is amazing. But I swear Harry's better. At least to me. Where's Sus anyway?

''Sus?'' I call for her when I reach the restroom.

''Chris?'' Thank god, she's here.

''We have to talk.'' I tell her and take her hand in mine, before going on one loner place.

''I know.'' She simply says. That's not my loud Susan.

''Okay, I'm so sorry Sus. You had right. I should have talked to my sister. And I did. We're okay again. I'm so sorry again. You had completely right when you said that. You don't know how much I'm happy to have you as a best friend. I'm so sorry for remembering you on Liz. Can we be best friends again? Please. I need you. You're my sister.'' I tell her all in one breath, words just leaving my mouth. Well, I meant every single word.

''We never stopped be best friends.'' She says and I smile ''You're my sister Chris and I don't want to lose you too.'' She continues and hugs me after. I hugged her back and I'm so happy. I really thought we'll never be friends anymore. Or sisters. I'm her sister and she needs me. Her twin sister, Elizabeth, died in a car accident 5 years ago.

''So tell me, are you planing doing anything for your birthday?'' She asks me and pull out of our hug.

''Actually no.'' I confess with a sigh and she smirks at me. I never loved birthday parties. I still don't. But, I love presents. I actually adore them. 

''Good.''

+++

The rest of the class was so boring. Mr.Robinson was so boring. History was so boring. Everything is so boring. My life is boring. Why do boring lives exist anyway? Why am I so depressed today? 

''Hi. You okay?'' someone asks me. Who the he-

''Hi Luke. No. How do you know? Is it so obvious?'' I say without stopping and laugh after. So much of a first impression. I didn't talk with him in ages. He's really good listener. As I can remember.