Chapter 84

hello my dear readers

we're getting closer to the end..what do you think about this chapter? 

this is dedicated to one of my favourite writers here on Wattpad and if you haven't checked her stories yet, shame on you people..

comment&vote bc you're all fabulous as hell

I love you all so so much

-Ivy xx

Harry's POV

I stare at the message for a brief moment, paralysed and unable to move my eyes from the video. No one seems to notice my sudden behaviour. I feel my hands start sweating as I nervously run my hand through my hair.

"I, um I have to go to the,um, the bathroom." I murmur, making Liam raise his eyebrow at me. As I make my way towards the bathroom at the end of the hallway.

"Are you okay?" I hear Liam ask me and I just nod as I stop into the bathroom, knowing that he won't see me. I lock myself and lean my back on the wall as I take deep breaths. I look at the video once again, looking at her somehow managing to look so flawless. I press play, already having the feeling that this won't be good.

"Hello, Harry," her fragile voice speaks up and I feel my heart break at the sight of her. She actually looks better than I thought. I feel a huge weight being lifted from my shoulders now when I know Justin's not hurting her physically, "I've been here for a while as you know, and Justin was actually really nice. He's not that bad like you said," she says and I feel anger boil up in me, just thinking about him being nice and close to her, "I also found out some things about you that I never would even imagine you are capable of doing. Justin opened my eyes and I'm so thankful for that," all the anger I started feeling disappeared when those words left her mouth. He wouldn't tell her what happened, would he? Fuck, this is a fucking mess.

"I realized you are not the person I thought you were. I was with a stranger all this time and the person I loved was a stranger," she says and my throat goes dry and my heart completely breaks at the words that are about to leave her mouth, "I don't love you Harry. I thought I do, but it wasn't you who I loved. It was the person I thought you were. Please stop looking for me. I'm fine and I don't want to see you. I need to be alone for a while and the last thing I want is you in front of me. Goodbye, Harry." she finishes with these two words and I press stop as I feel like my whole world is falling apart. I refuse to believe in that, but the words, they were all truth. This what she has said to me is exactly what I deserve to hear. I sit down on the floor, my back sliding against the wall.

But, I was myself with her. I got better with her. I love her. She made me better and she taught me how to love again. She loves me. I know that and I also know that she would never do something like that to me. She loves me for god's sake. I know it. I actually can be sure that she would go over anything for me because I would for her. But, it hurts. It hurts hearing those words being said by her. With her sweet voice. 

I press play again, expecting the video to start again from the start, but what I get is Justin's face with a smirk plastered on it.

"Hello, Harry Styles. It's been a long, long time," he speaks, "Explain something to me. You knew I would go after your girl, but you didn't do a thing to stop me. Well, I'm glad you didn't because I got the chance of being close to her, and Harry, she truly is beautiful. And, oh, so naive. Do you know that I made her believe it was you who has planned everything in the past and killed that innocent girl? Oh, Harry, I'm not shocked she doesn't love you any more. Have a nice life and stay out of trouble, kiddo." and with that, the video stops.