Chapter 24

HARRY'S POV

Leaving the building, I step in my car and drive away.

I just hate those kids. I told them so many times how to hit in the right place, but they just do their own way. If you didn't know, and I think you didn't, I work as a trainer. Personal trainer boxer trainer call it how do you want. I teach those stupid young weak kids how to fight properly but it seems like they don't have ears. They annoy the fuck out of me. Anyway, I'm pretty famous here. Probably because of my attitude or my style of fighting I don't know. Sometimes I work at my stepdad's company. Yeah sometimes. Just once a week. Or two times a month. He doesn't have any kids so he says that he'll give the company to me or something. I should probably be proud of it or something, but I'm not. I don't want to spend my life sitting on a chair and talking with stupid people. But life has never been fair. Let's get back on the point... My stepdad, Robin, is really cool and my mom is happy with him. So that's all important.

I have to be at Niall's place in 10 minutes. Oh boy...

About the boys, we're still friends and I don't know what would I do without them?

I work with Niall. Niall is a personal trainer and really good boxer too.Haha. Liam's working at Robin's company and he comes here in the gym sometimes just to practice. I'm better than him as I can say. I mean he's good. He won me twice, but he always knows when to stop and I don't. He stops when he knows that he won, while I just beet them till their last breath. That's why I'm  forbidden to be in fights. In the last fight I was, I beat the guy so hard that he ended up in hospital.

Anyway, I said that Niall is a boxer to, but he mostly works with things in the office now. He owns the whole gym where we're practicing. His dad owns this place, but Niall takes care about most of it.

Louis and Zayn work at the tattoo shop which is the biggest one here in London. They're an amazing team. Their ideas and tattoos are great.

Zayn loves to express his feelings when he's making a new tattoo and every tattoo he ever made has it's own story and he's just so talented. He broke up with his girlfriend one month ago. Her parents didn't like her being around him. And he had to let her go. He was broken, but he knew that it's the best for her. 

Louis in the other hand is really happy with El. He's planing to propose her for 5 months but he's such a coward. He's good at art and drawing. I never knew that before the opened their place.

Niall has a girlfriend and her name is Becky. She's really sweet and quiet. Maybe she's loud in bed...Anyway, I don't know why is she with Niall. It's not that he's something bad. Just, they are so different. But I guess opposites attract.

Liam is single and he's still searching for his meant to be. I find it brave to still believe in that.

I told you about myself. Ashley is really sweet sometimes. But sometimes she's acting like bitch. But she's always there for me I can say. She loves me. I wish she doesn't. Cause I don't love her. And I never will. I don't know if I can love again. For her I feel only..something. I can talk with her and she can make me laugh sometimes. She always comes back. I kick her out, she says she hates me and she comes back minutes after. Then we have sex and fight again. Colorful. She's probably the only girl that's still around me. Other girls are good too, but they never come back. And that's good.

I always take Ashley back because I can be violent with her. I can literally fuck her so hard that she can't even walk properly anymore. She accepted that long time ago. Sometimes she keeps my mind of things.... 

But what ever I do, I can't stop thinking about her. Sometimes I just wish she's with me. Near me. Sometimes I just close my eyes and imagine her laughing to my jokes again. Pretend that I'm kissing her. I imagine the way her lips move when she says I love you. But the sad thing is, she's over me. I'm sure. She has a boyfriend! And she probably love that fucking idiot who can kiss her and love her.

My sister had right. Life gave me revenge. And he took the most perfect thing I have away from me.

My love.

+++

Hi!

I hope you liked it :) Tell me what you think and please, God, please vote and comment. You don't have idea how happy that makes me feel.

I'm sorry bc this is short. Don't kill me please.

I'm gonna update this Saturday-ON MY BIRTHDAY! Hell yeah!

Anyway, I posted new story called 'Kiss' and it's Zayn fanfic haha. If you have some free time, read it. I'm not really Zayn's girl, but I still love him so much.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

I love you all, more than Louis loves carrots.

VOTE and COMMENT pweaseee. You'll get a cookie :(

{Harry Styles, only for your eyes}

Did you know, that Harry is an angel who doesn't show his wings? Look at the gif on the side and you'll understand.

Love ya all

Bye Carrots <3 (I don't really love carrots, but I felt like writing it lol)