Chapter 76

hello guys..

yes I know this is a very late update, but I didn't have much time to write (sorry for grammar mistakes, but I didn't edit this because I wanted to update for you)..however, I want you to pay attention to next chapters I'll post. a lot of things will be relieved and there'll be a lot of sick stuff so I will put an attention note at the beginning of the chapter that will contain scenes that might make you uncomfortable, so if you don't like them, skip the part or the whole chapter :)

to end this, I hope you'll enjoy in reading this chapter :))

I love you all and don't forget to comment&vote 

-Ivy xx

+

Harry's POV

"Harry, focus!" Niall screams and I shake my head, trying to focus on the fight and ignore all the noise people are making in the gym, but all I could think about is her. She said she'll come and I'm here, in the ring with a pussy of a man. 

"She'll come, she probably just wants to think!" Louis voice appears from somewhere and I choose to believe in that. I look over at the man, who's probably 25 or something but looks absolutely terrified. I start walking over to him and with one swing of my arm, he's already on the floor. The judge appears next to me and kneels down next to the man.

"One, two, three! Done!" he shouts and I lift my arm in the air as the crowd goes wild. Niall high fives with Louis and I know that he has just won a bet, like he always does. I jump out of the ring and Louis comes up to me and pats me on the back. 

"Well done, mate. Well done." he says and I roll my eyes. That boy I was fighting with, was actually very good at the start of the fight, but after a few punches he became tired and slow, making himself an easy target. 

I walk over to the dressing room, expecting to see Chris inside, but unfortunately she isn't here. I take a towel and wipe my face with sweat. I take off my shorts and put on my jeans, not even bothering to take a shower, and I put on my white shirt. I just want to see her and that's all I need right now. It'll heal the wounds on my skin and the ones on my heart. I put my bag over my shoulder and take my phone to see if she has called or left any messages. Maybe she's with Liam? I have one new message from unknown. Maybe she forgot her phone and texted me from someone else's?

Unknown: Remember Harry when I told you that one day, I'll give you back for what you did to me? Well, that day came. I think you already noticed the pretty little thing named Christine isn't there, watching you fight some boy. Have any idea why? I hope, I sincerely hope you'll feel the pain I felt. There's no need to hate on me now, Harry. I told you I'll give you back for the past, and that's happening right now. Have a nice day. -J

The moment I finish reading that sentence, I feel my whole world turn upside down. Everything I've ever feared of, everything I hoped it wouldn't happen, just did. I can't even think properly, all I can see is her face and imagine what the hell could that son of a bitch be doing to her right now. Maybe this is all a prank? 

I run towards the exit of the gym, looking for Liam, and I spot him standing next to Niall with a cigarette in his hand. I run over to him and grab to collar of his shirt and push him into the wall behind him.

"Where the fuck is she?" I yell, not caring if someone can hear us and many people can. 

"What do you me-" he starts, but I interrupt him.

"Cut the crap, Payne, tell me where is she." I yell again.

"We came her together, but she wanted to go for a walk and I stopped the car-" before he can finish that sentence, I connect my fish with his jaw, hitting him so hard that he fell on the ground.