Chapter 35

''W-What about him?'' I ask, trying to act casually, but something inside of me is burning with concern. What if something bad happened to him?

''I need your help.'' He tells me, and once again that feeling of worry fills my heart making it beat thousand times in a second.

''Umm I don't think I can he-''

''Listen me okay?'' He interrupts me. I nod and turn my attention to him.

''Harry has, umm how should I start.'' He mumbles as he run his hand through his hair.

''I don't know Louis, maybe from the start.'' I roll my eyes and hear him chuckle.

''That's a good idea but I don't think it's on me to tell you...that.'' He whispers awkwardly and looks around before turning back to me.

''Louis, then why the hell did you call me here? I came here hungry as hell and tired from work to come here just to hear what do you have to tell me and the only thing you said to me is practically nothing. And I don't understand why'd you call me to come here if you don't know what to say now?'' I blabbed on and on without stopping. Louis watched me with blank expression. He shakes his head and clears his thoughts which make me sigh in annoyance.

''Harry has a fight today.'' he says and my head turns up from the floor immediately.

''What? Why are you telling this to me? He is a boxer as I heard, and it's his job.'' I say. I'm trying to act like I don't give a shit about him, but we all know the truth.

''Because I know you still care for him deep inside. You can't deny it as many times you want but I'll always know the truth.'' He says, and my lower my look down on my lap. Yes, he does have a point. I do care for Harry. And I am a little worried about that fight, but it's his life and my opinion is not important. Besides,  Harry's a boxer and why the hell is Louis so freaking worried about it?

''Why are you telling this to me? Is not like I can stop him from doing his job or something.'' I shrug.

''Well, I need your help about that'' he starts ''I want you to stop Harry from it.''

''What? Why would he even listen to me? Do you hear yourself Louis? It's his job what he's doing and you can't ask me to stop him from doing it!'' I rambled on. But why would Harry listen me anyway? Once again it's his job and with those muscle arms he must be an amazing boxer. What?

''Please. Chris I know you're still mad at him, but I'm really scared for him. I know I'm sounding like a pussy right now, but please. Christine please. If not for him, for me please.'' He tells me with that goddamn blue eyes staring into mine. Oh go to hell Louis!

''But Louis, he will not listen to me. And I will not do it.'' I reply, playing with my keys.

''He will. Please Chris. Please.'' He pleads, with puppy eyes.

''Louis I said no.'' I roll my eyes ''I don't want to stop him from doing his job. Like you said, Harry's a good boxer so why are you worried.''

''I know but I'm not afraid of that. Harry's very strong and sometimes he forgets how much strong he is. I'm afraid he might hurt that kid really bad. Maybe even kill him. You don't know the way how Harry fights. He might lose control and I don't want him to kill that kid.'' He whispers concern in his eyes. I'm still not sure if I heard him well. The only thing I heard is 'Harry' 'Loose control' and 'Kill that kid'.

''Christine please.'' He pleads once again. I should probably go then. But why would Harry listen to me?

''Okay. Okay.'' I sigh after a while, finally giving in.