Chapter 57

"What?" I whisper, staring at Luke in complete shock. He only chuckles and stands up on his feet.

"You heard me. I want you to move." he says.

"But, Luke," I stop, trying to find some words to say, but nothing comes out. He has right. This flat belongs to him and he has every right to kick me out. Now, the only problem I have is, where to go? I'd go to Susan's, but she and Spencer are expecting a baby, so I don't want to be a bother.

I can go to Eleanor, but we haven't heard each other in a while. Wow, this is amazing.

"I want you to leave today. I'll come here by seven and I want to see you leaving." he tells me, his look cold and careless.

"Okay." I reply and walk out from the bedroom. I'll miss this flat because I got used to it and it's close to Susan.

When we step in the living room, Luke following me quietly behind, we see Harry sitting on the couch with Sugar by his side. I smile at him and he smiles back, but his smile fades soon. I walk Luke out and when we're out, he speaks.

"You know, if you come back to me we'll live here and everything will be as it was. You just need to leave Harry and come back to me." he tells me, all serious and I almost laugh in his face. I just can't believe what he has just said. How can he ask me something like that?

"I'll be gone before seven." I spit and close the doors.

I walk over to Harry and sit next to him. He gives me a worried look and I chuckle.

"I have to move out." I tell him and his mouth open a bit, but then he smiles wide. He wraps his arm around my shoulders and pulls me down to him.

"That's great." he says and I sit up to look at him.

"What? Harry, how can this be great? I have nowhere to go," I sigh and run my hand through my hair. How haven't I predicted this? This is Luke's flat, he got it for us and now there's no more us. Jesus, I'm an idiot. I should move out the same second we broke up.

"Well, you can always move to my place." he suggest and I chuckle.

"What? You're kidding, right?"

"No, I'm not. I think we're in a pretty serious relationship right now." he replies and I see a bit of hurt in his eyes.

"Harry, I'd love to live with you, but I just want to be independent and live on my own." I explain it to him and myself, because honestly I don't even know what I want. I want to live with him. That would mean being able to wake up next to him every morning, make breakfast to him everyday, be with him every evening. But, I need a flat of my own. No one can guarantee it to me that we'll be together forever. If we break up, I need to have my place, somewhere where I could escape.

"I know what you're thinking. I love you and I really want to live with you, to share every moment of my life with you. I'm yours, Chris, and you know it. I'm not telling you to move in to my place because you have nowhere else to go, but because I want to." he tells me and I smile. I really love this man. He's like my guardian angel. Always there for me and I can't ask for a better person to have by myself everyday.

"Okay." I whisper. I know moving in with him is a big step, but we can handle it. Two months is a short period, yes, but our love is bigger and stronger.

"Really? You moving in?" he asks with a smile and it's so cute how happy he is about that.

"Yes, Harry." I chuckle, but he breaks it with his lips on mine. I feel him smile into the kiss and that only makes me smile back. I'm really glad that he's this happy because I'm moving in with him. I place my hands on the back of his neck and pull him closer to me.