Chapter 29

I stay frozen in the spot not moving a muscle. This just can't be happening. Not today. Not now. Not in this life.

I'm too scared to turn around. To look at him and his mesmerizing eyes. I know who this person is. I know that voice. I want to turn around so badly and just run into his arms begging him to hold me tight and never let me go, but I can't. And I won't. I'm supposed to hate him. And I do hate him. With all my heart and everything I have. I hate him so much.

If you really hate him why are you crying because of him, or why are you afraid to look him in the eyes?

Don't you just hate that little voice inside your head who's always bossing and telling you things you don't want to hear? Well I do.

''H-Harry what are you doing here?'' I ask, my voice almost like a whisper, as I try to sound strong.

''First, I was just going to my favorite place, which happens to be the one right behind you. Second I was planing on going to your work in that restaurant, but now I don't have to. Because you're here. And I needed to see you. To talk to you.'' he tells me, making goosebumps rise on my now pale skin.

''Well Harry, if you didn't notice, I don't want to see you nor I need to be around you. And especially I don't want to talk with you ever again.'' I reply turning around to face him with so many confidence. But the moment I look at him, at his emerald eyes, I feel weak.

''Look Chris please forgive me. It's been four years. Please. I know I was a jackass and I did something wrong, and I wish I could turn back the clock and change everything bu-''

''Stop talking! Just stop! Why are you doing this? I moved on and I'm sure you did too. Why you just don't leave me alone? Why can't you just stay in the past Harry?'' I yell, feeling tears blurring my vision. Not again...

''Because I just can't! I can't stop thinking about you! I never did! Christine I'm so fucking sorry and just give me one ch-''

''Stop!'' I interrupt him, staring at him, not believing what the heck is happening right now. People started to stare at us weirdly, which makes me feel uncomfortable.

I turn around, ready to just walk away from him and go home, curl in a ball and cry. But just as I make one step, Harry catches my wrist pulling me closer to him.

I look up, our faces inches away. I feel his hot breath on my face as I'm looking in his green beautiful eyes. My heart starts beating faster and I don't have idea why. Our hearts beat against one another.

I feel like my mind's telling me to pull away, but something inside of me keeps me still. It feels so nice being so close to him again. I notice he's leaning closer, and my stomach and my heart are going insane. Confusing me and my feelings. But then something clicks inside of me, and seconds later I'm pushing him away, and my right hand comes in contact with his cheek, making his head turns on right side. I run away, till I come to my car. I unlock it and sit in it, before pulling out of the parking lot.

I'm still processing everything. One part of me regretted slapping him and not letting him kiss me. The same part wanted him to call my name when I was leaving. I can't believe he was about to kiss me. Good thing I pushed him away. Right?

+++

''Chris tell me what's wrong? You're so distant today. Please tell me.'' Sus begs making a puppy face. Luke's hanging with his friends aka the biggest idiots ever haha. And well I'm here with Sus.

''Nothin-''

''Chris I'm not buying that.'' She rolls her eyes blue eyes.

''I saw Harry today.'' I whisper hoping she won't hear. But soon as her phone falls from her hands, I know she did.