Chapter 20

''I hope it's not very expensive restaurant.'' I tell Harry, but he only rolls his eyes, again. I stuck my tongue out to him. He's so annoying sometimes. He knows I don't like when he's spending money on me. In situations like this.

He's wearing black jeans and a white shirt, looking incredibly hot and cool. While I'm wearing a pretty blue spring dress. And my Converse. I'm not a big fan of heels. If you didn't notice.

''We're here.'' He says stopping in a parking lot in front of the restaurant. Well the restaurant is pretty. And big. Harry locks his car and put his hand on my lower back going with me in the restaurant.

''Styles reservation.'' He says to the red haired woman while I'm looking around. A very nice place.

''Follow me.'' the woman smile and leads us to the table.

''Here babe.'' Harry smiles at me, pulling out my chair to sit.

''Thank you, baby.'' I reply blushing.

''Baby? That's something new.'' He jokes, furrowing his eyebrows, which only makes me chuckle at him.

''Wellcome to Bocca di Lupo and my name is Nick and I'll be your server tonight.'' Nick says as he smiles at us. His hair is dark and his eyes are blue. But, really blue like icy blue. I smile back at him, trying to be polite.

''How are you today?'' Nick asks. His eyes are so blue, somehow like Niall's.

''Okay.'' I answer, but Harry stays silent.

''That's nice to hear. So what you want to-umm drink?'' he asks once he looks at me and smiles again, showing me his dimples.

''Water.'' Harry snaps, making me shift uncomfortable.

''Same please.'' I say and then mouth 'Sorry' trying to apologize for Harry's behavior.

''Why were you staring at him?'' Harry asks me, making me smirk. He's jealous. 

''I wasn't staring at him, but his eyes. They're so beautiful.'' I answer calmly even though I'm laughing inside. seeing him jealous is just adorable.

''Oh, so then he can take you to dinner so that you can stare at his eyes for all night.'' Yes he's jealous.

''Harry, don't make a scene. And by the way, you're so stupid. Your eyes are much prettier and I love them. I saw this boy now and I probably never will again.'' I tell him laughing between.

''Still, what would you say if I keep staring in that girl's bum.'' I turn around to see one very pretty girl in short dress. Her hair is long and brown. Prettier then mine though.

''Someone's eyes and someone's bum is completely different.''I protest making him laugh. But I'm right. It's completely different; like comparing apples to potatoes.

''What are you thinking about?'' Harry asks making me blush.

''Nothing.'' I answer calmly and place my hand on the table.

''Here.'' Nick comes back, putting our glasses full of water on our table.

''Now, are you ready to order?'' He asks politely, me giving Harry a look See this is being polite making him roll his eyes. Again.

''Yes, I'd like lasagna.'' I reply smiling which Nick returned. He's smile is pretty too. I could meet him with Sus. Who am I kidding, I'll never see him again. And, by the way, I haven't eaten lasagna in a while and I'm more than excited to see is this one better than the one my mother makes.

''Same.'' Harry says taking a sip of his water. I glare him. How rude he can be sometimes.

''Okay. Right away.'' Nick smiles and leaves.