Chapter 21

I tried to turn around but I can't. Like I'm trapped. And I am. With Harry's arms around me it feels like I have a rope around my body.

''Harry.'' I tried to wake him. But I failed. My head is on his chest and our legs are wrapped together. Plus Harry's arms around me. And I'm so hot.

I put my hands on his chest to push him, but then stopped. Why?

Because he looks so beautiful.

Small puffs of air coming from his perfect, pink and soft lips.

And I have to admit it, it feels so good to be in his strong, muscular arms.

And his chest...Inside, there, is his heart. His big and good heart. And funny. It beats there in his chest. That beautiful sound.

Stop it Shakespeare.

And his face is...it looks like angel's. His eyes, now closed, are so green. So...perfect. everything about him is perfect. The way he speaks, the way he walks, cooks, sings, dances, jokes. Everything is perfect.

But, I'm leaving tomorrow morning. In 5 am! Hello! I hate getting up early. But that's not the point.

The point is...I'll be in Chicago and everything will be the same again. Me and Harry talking only on the phone, hang out with Sus and Luke. But that's not the bad thing tho. I miss them. Shit! I didn't call them. Sus will be so pissed. Oh well I'll just call them now. If I escape from this trap.

''It's probably 6 am. They have to be awake.'' I mumbled to myself. Which makes Harry turn on other side. Leaving me alone on the other side. And he took all the covers away. Jerk!

I looked at the black clock Harry has in his room. It's 10am. Well I was close.

Dialing Sus' number, I looked at Harry for one more time. He took all bed just for himself. I chuckled.

''Hello?'' Sus' voice spoke.

''Hi. It's me.'' I said smiling. Oh I miss my girl very much.

''You who?'' oh she wants to play.

''Oh I see. Well I don't know. Maybe your best friend Christine Smith?''

''She's not my best friend. She forgot to call me so we're not best friend anymore.''

''Sus please. I was so busy and so many things happened and I can't wait to tell you. Please don't be mad at me.'' I pleaded.

''Okay, but I was worried. I thought you forgot me.'' she whispered and I swear she's pouting.

''I could never forget you. You're my sis.'' And I mean it. She's my sister and I'm so mad at her for thinking like that.

''You're mine too. Anyway, Luke says hi.''

''He's there?''

''No. He left couple hours ago. It's three in the morning here. I can sleep so. Anyway, how's Harry?''

''Oh. Um Harry is great. Can't wait to tell you everything.'' I yelled, excitement clear in my voice.

''You will. Can't wait to see you. And to meet you and Spencer.''

''Spencer?'' I questioned. She never told me about Spencer.

''Spencer is...well...um...my new friend and maybe crush. I mean we're hanging out and-yeah.'' I'm in London for three days and she has a crush already?!

''Wow that's...wow. In three days?''

''Two. Okay I know it's little early,'' little?! ''but he's super cute and such a gentleman and I feel so happy with him. I may like him very much.''