Chapter 77

hii guyss

again, i'm so so sorry for this late update. i just don't have time to write because school is being a b**ch again and i was also sick and i hate life all in one :))) (the only good thing that has happened to me was the new album and it's peRFECT OMG I STILL CANT BREATHE PROPERLY ASDFGHJ)

anyways, i hope you'll like this chapter because i was supposed to be studying for an exam while i was writing it so please pretend to like it even if you don't :))

comment&vote because that makes you fab

I love you all and thank you for reading

-Ivy xx

+

Four hours. Four fucking hours I've been here sitting in my car and crying like a baby. For four hours. A lot can happen in four hours. He could've told her everything, from the first day we met to the last day we saw each other. He could hurt her or touch her. And the worst scenario, he could've killed her.

I have been here for the past four hours thinking about that. Trying to come up with a plan, but nothing comes to my mind. All I know is, I want to take her away. Hold her in my arms and make her happy and smile like I did before all of this has happened. But, I'm here in my car, watching the snow falling outside in the complete darkness and crying.

It's crazy how a person can think that there's enough time for everything. To be sure that everything will be all right. To be so sure in that, so when something bad happens, they freeze. I thought there'll be enough of time to tell her, explain it all to her. Hell, I thought I'll keep her safe. But, now when my worst and biggest fear came true, I can't think, move, talk or do something.

"Harry!" I voice shakes me up from a world I was in. I turn my head to see who's calling me and Niall opens the door of my car.

"Harry what the fuck man?! We were so worried? What were you thinking?" he yells and I stare at him. My look is dull, empty and I can barely process what's he saying. I notice Louis and Liam standing next to Niall, but ignore that.

"Niall, let's take him to my house. I'll drive his car." I hear Liam say and Niall nods. Niall grabs my wrist and drags me out of the car. I want to protest, yell at him to let go of me, maybe even hit me, but I can't. I just can't.

I sit on the passenger seat and Niall soon sits in the car. He turns on the engine and as Liam and Louis drive off with my car, we follow them.

"Harry, what were you thinking? Treating Liam like a punching bag was a bad idea, but leaving like that and not showing up for four fucking hours was even worse. We were looking for you like crazy, calling you, asking people if they saw you. Harry, we thought, we thought-never mind." he talks and I stare out of the window.

I know it wasn't right from me to do that, but I was so lost and out of my mind when I found out the news. I'm still not okay and even though there's so many words rolling in my mind, I can't and I don't want to talk, open my mouth or make any sound.

"Aren't you gonna say something?" he asks and I keep my mouth shut, "Fine."

The rest of the drive is quiet and nothing else is spoken between Niall and me. I want to thank him for worrying about me even though I don't deserve it, but I just can't force myself to open my mouth and say something.

The car pulls over in front of Liam's house, behind my car, and I feel my heart sink when I remember that this was the last place Chris was safe. I jump out of the car and start walking towards the house while Niall walks behind me.