Chapter 16

''You look so hot.'' Harry whispered in my ear. Then he bite my earlobe. Here goes the butterflies again.

''H-Harry stop. Your sister is in room next to us.'' I whisper-yelled.

''Get ready. I'm taking you somewhere.'' He said with a smirk. I can feel excitement runs my through my body.

''Oh really? What if I don't want to come with you?'' I smirked.

''Then I'll kidnap you.'' he smirked back. So he wants to play? What am I saying?

''You can't even lift me up.'' I replied and put my hand on my mouth immediately regretting the word that left my trough. I'm gonna die.

I tried to run away but Harry picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

''Harry put me down!'' I screamed.

''Say you'll go with me.''

''No way!''

''You know I can do this all day. You're not heavy at all.'' He replied.

''I'll go with you.'' I said in surrender. He put me down and I sent him a death glare.

''Don't have to be all pissed off. Go get ready.'' He commanded and I rolled my eyes.

Ha laughed as I walked to his room. But then a hand smacked my bum. I turned around to see Harry smirking at me.

''I love you.'' He giggled and I laugh smacking his bum.

I took my bag and headed to the bathroom.

I put lipstick and mascara. Simple. I never loved to put a lot makeup on my face. That looks disgusting. I curl my hair and smile because for the first time it look great. When I did it.

After I'm done with that, I took the yellow dress. The one I bought when I was shopping with Bella. For my birthday. The one I wore at my 'birthday party'. I hope I still fit in it.

''Gemma!'' I called her. I have a little problem with my dress.

''Yeah?'' she yelled.

''Can you come?''

'Sure.'' She replied. I heard the door open and Gemma stepping inside.

''Can you...''  I stared turning for her to see my back. She nodded and got closer.

''You look beautiful.'' She complimented and I blushed '' So where's Harry taking you?''

''I don't know. He said it's a surprise. Can't wait to see where we're going.'' I said, excitement clear.

She stepped closer and hugged me.

''I'm glad you're here.'' She said quietly.

''Me too.'' I smiled. She smiled back and walked away. What did she mean with that?

I took my Converse. I don't feel like wearing heals today.

''Harry I'm done.'' I said as I took one last look of me, and closed the bedroom door.

''Finally, it took you f-'' he began but stopped when he saw me. I blushed because he's obviously shocked.

'''You...Um I...you  l-look...Wow... amazing.'' He tried to make a normal sentence and I laughed. He took my hand.

''You don't look too bad for yourself.'' I teased and he laughed.

We said our goodbyes to Anne and Gemma and sat in Harry's car. I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. And I'm about to lose control but I think I like it.