Chapter 6

CHRISTINE'S POV

''Give me the flour.''mom orders Bella. We're having so much fun. I love my little family so much. Even though they can be annoying sometimes.

''Oh, you want flour,'' Bella smirks at mom ''here it is.'' She says and throws a flour on mom's head. Mom's expression is precious. I can't help but laugh.

''Oh you'll pay for that sweetie.'' mom threats and it sounds so funny when she says 'sweetie'. I can't stop laughing. This is so...special to me. God, I'm such a weirdo.

''Don't laugh at me.'' mom warns me. And before I can say anything, I feel something falls on my head. I touch it and my hand is, well it's white. Bella.

''Oh, you little slick.'' I tell her and take flour in my hand and throw it to her. She screams.

''You threw it into my mouth!'' she screams. Mom and I look at each other and start laughing.

''Oh so you think it's funny. I'll show you what's funny!'' Bella shouts on us and takes eggs into her hands and presses them against my head. I scream and take another egg and press it on her head.

''Not the eggs!'' mom yells. Bella and I stop and looked at mom. She gives us a glare and starts laughing. Bella winks at me and we take four eggs and press them on mom's head.

''Are you crazy?!'' we just laugh at her.

''Mom you're cute.'' I comment her 'new look' and she laughs ''You're an egg woman.''

LIAM'S POV (omg whuuuttt)

''Guys they're playing truth or dare! I love this game.'' Niall screams through the loud music. Oh god, he's so wasted.

''Let's go play!'' Louis says and then takes another sip of his drink.

''I'm not going.'' I tell them and I really don't want. There's a bunch of drunk people.

''Oh come on. You don't have to play. Just watch.'' Harry offers, as he hiccups a couple of times. I thought that he's the responsible one, but I was wrong. In the last half hour he drank one bottle of vodka, I think, and he's totally drunk. How he can even walk?

''Earth to Liam!'' Louis shouts in my ear.

''Okay, okay. I'm going. But, I'm not playing.'' I snap at them with a serious face.

''Deal.'' Niall laughs and grabs my arms before he drags me into a room filled with drunk people eating each other faces.

+++

''Okay, okay now's my turrrrrrrrrrn!'' girl named Stacy shouts and turned the bottle. My head already hurts. Like I said, here's too many drunk people. I should stay at home.

''Can I sit here?''one GIRL asked me.

''Um...y-yeah sure.'' I answer. I'm always so nervous around girls. Boys tells me that I should stop because it's not attractive. Well, bullshit. Girls find that cute. They say 'True love doesn't exist' but what they know. They're sitting on tha ground, laughing how the bottle spins.

''You're not drunk?'' She asks me. Oh great. Now she'll say to me 'What's wrong with you?' or just something like that. I'm very well known with that.

''No. If I'm drunk, I wouldn't be sitting here. I would be sitting there and playing that stupid game.'' I say honestly and she chuckles. What? This is..new?

''You're cute. I'm Danielle.'' Danielle just called me cute. Wow. I like her name. But, she must be drunk.

''I'm sorry, but are you drunk?'' I ask and regret that immediately. What will she think now?