Chapter 96

hello

four more chapters to go, oh my god...jesus christ..

i made this graphic of harry&christine because i was like why not

comment&vote and ily

-Ivy xx

+

*unedited*

Christine's POV

Loud banging coming from the other side of the room's door forces me to open my eyes. I groan as my eyes adjust to the dark in the motel room. I turn on a small lamp next to the bed and I lazily stand up from the not so comfortable bed and make my way towards the front door.

The moment I open them, Niall, Liam and Louis barge into the small room and sit on the bed, leaving me stand there next to the door looking like a complete idiot while I try to process what's going on. 

"We came here to tell you the plan. Where's Harry?" Liam asks and as soon as Harry's name leaves his mouth I look around the small room, in hope to see his body sprawled on the floor, but when I don't see him, panic rushes into my mind. 

My gaze flies up to the clock on the wall that's shows it's four in the morning. I sigh and walk over to the bathroom, hoping he'd be there. 

After the argument we had yesterday and my little outburst at the end of it, he hasn't talked to me at all and neither I tried to talk to him. I guess I fell asleep waiting for him to get out of the bathroom, which he obviously didn't. 

I open the white door and my gaze immediately falls on his body on the tiled floor as he sleeps, "He's here." I murmur, not sure if they heard me or not, and I sit next to Harry's sleeping body before I remove his curls from his forehead. We have only this day left. After this day, everything will change for both of us. 

I know I'll wait for him and there's no one or nothing that can make me change my decision. I know he will try with his theories how now I have a chance to have a normal life, while I keep on explaining how nothing can stop me for waiting him for 20 or more years. Besides, didn't he realise yet that I don't want a normal life. If I wanted a normal life, I'd stay away from Harry as soon as suspicious things started to happen. But, I didn't. 

Funny thing, I really thought we would make it. Back when Justin kept me hostage, I really believed Harry will come to save me and Justin will realise how it still wasn't too late for him to move on and drop his idea of a revenge. But, a guess a part of me knew for all this time that things won't end the way I want them to, or the way Harry wants them to. 

Just thinking about us, about everything that has happened to us in just a few months, makes me become aware of the fact that Harry and I never will be normal. We never will have a normal life, a normal future. Hell, we don't even have a normal and a healthy relationship. But, do I care? I don't. A part of me knew how things will work out at the end; Harry and I won't make it. At least not the way we wanted it. I constantly tried to push that part, that sane part of me away, to the back of my mind, fooling myself how things will work out just fine for us.