Chapter 55

I feel tickling on my skin and I groan into the pillow. I hear chuckling beside me so I open my eyes just too see green piercing eyes looking at me.

"Good morning, beautiful." Harry says and his fingers continue tracing up and down my arm. I manage to smile and I move closer to him. He smiles back, his left dimple being able to see. Jesus, I can drown in it how deep it is.

"Hi," I breathe out and close my eyes before a groan escapes my mouth, "I hate mornings. They're annoying and ugly. " I murmur into the pillow and then look up at him with a pout.

"Me too," he says and his hand reaches over to my face, removing strands of hair that are covering it, "But, if I'd be able to wake up next to you every ugly and annoying morning," he whispers, his eyes never leaving mine, "mornings would be perfectly perfect."

I blush and rise up my head a little, and then I press my lips onto his. He kisses back instantly, placing his hand on my cheek as he continues kissing me so gently and slowly like I'll break in any second.

"I love you." I murmur into the kiss.

"I love you, too." he replies and I smile, breaking our kiss and resting my head against the pillow again.

"Do you think we're going too fast with this?" I ask, playing with a strand of my hair.

"How do you mean?"

"Well, I don't know. I just think we're going to fast. We're already saying to each other 'I love you', having sex and I just have this feeling like everything's happening too fast. We're dating for like, two weeks. I don't know, I'm just blabbing." I sigh and cover my face with my hands. I hear him sigh and then his voice speaks.

"No, it's okay. I'm glad you asked that," he breathes out and I remove my hands to look at him, "If we're a 'normal' couple, the one that met one month ago, this would be too fast. But, we're pretty weird couple.Thing about us is, we haven't met a month ago. We've known each other for years."

"Yeah, but-"

"I haven't finished," he shushes me, "I like to think that, we kept this love inside our hearts, somewhere deep down. We've tried pushing it away, telling to ourselves that we don't care. But, we do care. And, I'd like you to think that we met again for a reason." he says, my eyes never leaving his, "If we haven't met again, this feeling wouldn't be alive again."

"How can you be so smart in the morning?"

"I don't know. I just am." he smiles and I chuckle.

"I'm really glad you're here with me right now, you know?" I ask, taking his hand in mine and just holding it.

"I know. And I'm so fucking happy to being able to hold you everyday, in my arms," he wraps his arms around me and brings me closer to him, "like this."

I feel him kiss the top of my head and I smile, wrapping my arms around his torso and hugging him tightly. The curves of my lips turn up into a wide smile and I chuckle as I press my body more on his.

"Baby," He whispers and I lift my head to look at him. He smirks and presses his lips on mine, both of us smiling like idiots as we kiss. Our lips move like they're just made fore each other. He deepens the kiss and before I know, he's on top of me. His kisses become more passionate as time passes.

His lips travel to my jaw, moving down on my neck, kissing it hungrily and making me moan. His hands travel down the shirt I'm wearing, and I gasp when his cold hands touch the soft skin. They press on my back and he lifts me up a bit, never breaking our kiss. My hands place themselves on their usual place.