Chapter 69

hii guys

tell me what do you think about this chapter, pls I want to know what do you think about it

I love you all 

(liam on the side bc he's 22 now and i'm still not okay with that lol k bye)

comment&vote bc you are all fab

(sorry for mistakes)

-Ivy xx

+

Christine's POV

I put the last piece of my clothing in the bag and pack Harry's stuff too afterwards. It's eleven am and Harry's still sleeping. I packed our bags and left some clothes for us to wear. We're going home today. Harry insisted on staying one more day, but I really want to come home and clean everything up and get ready for Susan's birthday.

I walk into the bathroom and strip out of my clothes. I step into the shower and let the warm water wash my body from yesterday's events. I can still feel Harry's lips on my body and his hands touching every inch of me. He makes me go on fire, lose every control I have over my actions and body. It's crazy.

These past few days we spent here were amazing. I feel like I found out something new about Harry, but at the same time revealed the old things. He's a puzzle I somehow can't put together. Every time I think I did, there's one piece missing and I have to start all over again. But, I'm willing to figure that man out.

I wrap a towel around my body and walk back into the bedroom. Harry's still sleeping, small puffs of air coming from his mouth. I place the towel on the chair next to the door and I put the clothes I left outside on. Just some old black leggings and a bit oversized sweater. It's comfy and warm and I love it.

"Can you walk naked like that at home, too?" I hear Harry's voice surprises me and I turn around to see my boyfriend smirking down at me, his hair curly and all over the place. I smile at him and walk over to him.

"Morning." I say, ignoring his question, as I wrap my arms around his neck. He grins and I press my lips on his. He kisses me back instantly, placing his hand on my low back and pulling me towards him.

"You haven't answered my question." he says when he pulls away and I roll my eyes.

"Well, the answer to your question is no." I answer him with a smile and he rolls his eyes. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me down on the bed with him. I laugh and he kisses my cheek, chuckling into my skin. He's so flawless, dammit.

"I packed our bags." I tell him and place a kiss on his shoulder.

"When the fuck did you do that?" he asks and I roll my eyes, kissing the tip of his nose.

"Just before I went to take a shower. I woke up at nine and cleaned everything as well as packed our stuff." I reply with a smile and he gives me a puzzled look.

"What the fuck? You could wake me to help you." he groans into my neck and I smile.

"It's better I let you sleep. You would just sit beside me and make rude comments."

"Rude? Calling you hot is rude?" he says and I chuckle, slapping his chest playfully.

"Shut up and get your pretty little ass up." I tell him and peck his lips once again. I get up from him and he pinches my bum, making me squeak. I glare at him with a small smile and he winks at me with a wide smile on his face.

+

"Are we almost there?" I ask Harry as I turn the radio volume a bit down.

"Almost." he replies calmly and I bring my knees up to get a bit more comfortable in my seat.