Chapter 56

"No, they wouldn't." I protest, putting my phone back into my purse. Harry sighs and puts an arm around my shoulders. I lean on to him and rest my head against his shoulder.

"But, I'm telling you they would." he says and I roll my eyes. For about 15 minutes we're discussing would people look better as potatoes or as peaches. It's a very ridiculous theme, but we still manage to be completely serious about it.

"Listen, Harry. People would definitely look better as potatoes. Except it."

"I refuse to believe in that, Ms. Smith." he says and kisses the top of my head. I place my hand on his thigh and run my fingers up and down on it.

"Well, Mr. Styles, if you agree with me that people would look so much better as potatoes, you'll get a prize." I whisper into his ear and than wrap my lips around his earlobe.

"What kind of prize?" he asks and I look at him smirking. I haven't had this in my mind, but it's almost impossible having him near me, while he's wearing those tight black jeans and with three first buttons being unbuttoned on his shirt, and stay calm.

"You'll see." I wink and his bottom lip finds itself between his teeth as he bits it, looking at me with that look. And I know what that look means.

"But, when I think again, you were completely right. People would look so much better as potatoes." his raspy voice speaks and I smile, leaning in to give him a sweet peck on the lips. But, it's impossible to give him that because he always turns it into a make out session.

His lips wrap themselves around my bottom lip and then he deepens the kiss, slowly pushing my body down. My back collide with the bench as he gets on top of me and continues to kiss me with his beautiful and delicious lips. We completely ignore the fact that people can see us.

"I really love you, you know." he murmurs and I smile, nodding with my head and never breaking our kissing.

We're together for almost two months, and I dare to say that our love becomes stronger everyday more and more. My family, by that I mean my mother and sister, accepted Harry and the fact that we're together now. The dinner we went a month ago, to his mom's place, ended up quite good may I say. It was awkward just at the beginning, but then it was interesting.

"My flat or yours?" I ask as we part our lips and sit up, acting like nothing happened.

"Yours." he answers and I smile at his response. He takes my hand in his and we slowly make our way to his car. To be honest, I'm in love with Harry's car. It's just that it's so spacious and nice.

Once we sit in his car, we just sit there none of us saying a word. I love this silence that would come between us. It's never an uncomfortable silence, but just the opposite.

Harry's adorable laugh breaks the silence and I look at him. He looks adorable with his dimples popping out and how his head goes back when he laughs.

"What?" I ask, not being able to stop the smile that forms on my face.

"I just love you so much," he breathes out, but than starts chuckling again, "Do you realize we were talking about the weirdest thing ever just a few minutes ago, and then we started kissing in the middle of the park?" he says and I giggle, butterflies of happiness appearing in my stomach.

"I love you, Harry." I tell him, in all honesty and place a soft kiss on his cheek. He smiles and reaches to take my hand before bringing it to his lips and pressing his soft lips on the skin. I smile at him and run my hand through his hair.

"I hate when people do that. Letting you do it is just another proof I love you." he says and I roll my eyes with a chuckle.

We arrive to my flat soon, chatting about unimportant things on the way. Mostly all the way over here Harry had his hand on my thigh. And that was fine with me. I just feel like I need to feel his touch, his skin on mine all the time.