Chapter 36

I look at him in fright. His body doesn't have many bruises, but I can still notice blood on his knuckles and I barley hold those tears inside my eyes at this man in front of me. I haven't got used on seeing him like that. I never actually saw him like that.

''What a-are you doing here?'' he asks, not looking at me as he speaks, but at the white wall in front of him. He puts his shorts in his blue bag that was laying on the floor next to him.

''I-I..'' I start my sentence but I just can't finish it. I don't have the answer for that question. Or for any other. What am I even doing here? I was supposed to come here and stop Harry from that match, but I failed and I was free to go home. But, no. I had to come here without a single reason. Why did I come here? Honestly I came here because I was fucking worried about him getting hurt in that freaking match, but I can't tell him that. I can't let him know that. He'd think that something can still be with us, and clearly it can't. But, I can't tell him that Louis sent me here and that I came here for Louis not getting mad at me. That'd maybe just, I don't know, hurt him.

''Louis told you didn't he?'' he chuckles, his look on the ground. I don't know if that was a positive chuckle or something else...

''I-I, he didn't-''

''Of course he did! He couldn't just leave me alone! That fucking prick!'' he yells and his fist hits the wall, which makes me jump in fright.

''He was just worried for you Harry!'' I yell back, hoping he'd calm down, but no use. His eyes only got more darker. They're not bright green anymore like they used to be.

''Oh please! You came here only because he told you to come didn't you?'' he screams this time looking me right in the eyes. I stay frozen, not being able to move a muscle. I'm shocked by all this. Why am I standing here near him? To listen him yelling at me? No. I was freaking worried about him getting hurt and he's here yelling at me because his best mate told me to come here.

 ''He-''

''Just leave me alone and go okay?'' he says, with a calmer voice now, and it's clear he's trying to calm down. What did I do to him? I only came to help him and he's showing me away. Why is he so mad at the first place?

''No.'' I reply bravely.

''Fine! Then I'll go.'' He tells me, and puts his shirt on. He takes his bag, and as he puts it over his shoulder, he closes his eyes, probably at the pain. He walks by me and, not even glancing at me, like I'm not even there, and  leaves me alone in the room. Why does he have to act like this? Why can't he just stay here and let me help him?

I follow him, towards the exit. He walks out of the building and jumps in his black Range Rover. I hurry up to my car and unlock it. I sit inside and turn the engine on. I follow the black Rover.

I shouldn't be doing this. Why am I doing this? He was a jerk to me before, and I'm following him home now. God, he drives me insane. Why can't he just be normal? I can feel my palms sweating as I tighten my grip on the steering wheal.

Harry stops his car in front of a modern fancy building. It's huge and absolutely gorgeous. His flat must costed fortune. It looks big on the first look. Does he live alone? Or does he have a roommate? Or he maybe lives with his girlfriend? Does he have a girlfriend? God I should think about that before. Maybe he has a girlfriend who'd take care of him and-Oh god.

I jump out of the car, and lock it the fastest I can.

I walk to the front door of the building, but then stop. Should I go or not? What if he tells me to leave again? What if he yells again? What if he closes the door in my face? Dammit! Why does he have to be such an asshole?