Chapter 25

CHRISTINE'S POV

I'm finally home.

I throw myself on the couch and close my eyes.

My phone buzzes and I swear one day I'll throw it through the window.

1 unread message

From Luke: Hi babe. I was at home and walked Sugar. I'm with boys now. I'll be home soon. Love ya <3

To Luke: K, love you too :*

I hate doing this. To be honest I don't know what I feel about Luke.

Sometimes I think I love him but then I remember what Harry did and... I feel like I lost the faith in love. I hate you Harry. Once I loved him but now. Now I hate him. I hate him so much for breaking my heart. For hurting me so much. For cheating. For...

You don't hate him! Remember all those times he made you smile. All those pretty memories. No! I hate him.

Well there was pretty moments. Italian restaurant, meeting the boys, night under the stars, him kissing my lips with his beautiful soft ones an- What am I doing? I lost my mind.

I get up my lazy arse from couch and head to my room. I mean Luke and I's room.

I take one of his shirts and my shorts. Taking of my clothes, I look at my neck. The necklace Luke gave me is placed there. Once there was necklace Harry gave me. I wonder where's it now? Stop! Stop thinking about him! He's such a bastard! He probably has a girlfriend to fuck and they're happy and they love each- Why am I doing this?

I sit on the floor and bring my knees to my chest hugging them. I let hot tears to fall down. Why I'm crying? He doesn't deserve my tears. I'm tired of crying because of it. Because of him.

-Flashback-

''You know what?'' he asked me.

''What?'' I replied smiling at him.

''One day I'll catch a star for you.'' he grinned.

''Oh Harry leave the Shakespeare out of this.'' I teased making him laugh.

''No but I will. And I'll put it around your neck like a necklace.'' He finished and kissed me, pressing his magical lips on mine.

''Promise?'' I smiled.

''Promise.'' He smiled back showing his perfect dimples.

-End Of Flashback-

No. No. No. No. No.

I wish we have no memories.

Be careful what you wish for.

''Shut up!'' I scream making Sugar run away from me. I just figured out something. Life sucks.

I put my shirt back on and step and walk in the kitchen. I take one banana from the bowl in  the kitchen table. Still my favorite. Turning the radio on I eat my banana like I never eat it before.

After my blood turns into alcohol,

No I just wanna hold ya

I hum and then start singing/yelling.

''Give a little time to me or burn this out,

We'll play hide and seek to turn this around,

All I want is the taste that your lips allow,

My, my, my, my, oh give me love,