Chapter 30

I wake up, later than usual. Luke is already at work. We had a little argument yesterday about him being drunk.

It's Thursday today. I feel so bored right now. Mrs. Young is still sick which means I have to be home for one more day. And that means I'm gonna work on Saturday. I hate that.

I got up and walk lazily in the kitchen pouring myself a glass of milk. I'm supposed to go with Eleanor on coffee later. When she finishes her work of course. Dammit I'm bored.

I'd go to Sus right now, but she's on her work too and I'm so sad right now. Everyone works now except me??

I plop down on the couch and turn the TV on. Sugar jumps on the couch beside me, putting his cute little head on my leg. And then we start watching Sponge Bob.

+++

''And then mom asked asked us if we're planning a wedding and I swear Louis was so red and eyes wined.'' Eleanor laughs. I really enjoy spending time with her. She always knows how to make me laugh. Currently I'm in the Starbucks with El. After very boring morning and even more boring afternoon, El called me to come and she saved me from all that boredom.

''That's what I call embarrassing moment.'' I giggle.

''Can't wait you two meet him. You two might get along. Oh my Boo Bear and my best friend getting along that's perfect.'' She smiles at the imagine making me choke on my coffee. Okay should I tell her the truth or just play along the game 'Pretend to don't know Louis '?

''Umm Eleanor,'' I decide to tell her, because she'll find out either way. I start telling her, but now I'm thinking how to tell her ''I, I actually know Louis.'' I whisper and sigh, and look at my lap, not wanting to look at El. Finally. I let it out.

''What? How? When? Who? Wait what? Why didn't you tell me?'' she bombards me with questions.

''Well I didn't know that he's your boyfriend but we met long time ago.'' I chuckle.

''Well, we have time so tell me everything.'' El says, serious look on her face, but still happiness in her eyes .

+++

''Harry's such a bastard. I mean I know he's a jackass already but I think I'm gonna kill him.'' Eleanor raises her voice, after I'm done with talking, making people look at us.

''El, calm down. It's a past now.'' I whisper, giving her a serious look.

The next few minutes passed in silence as I watched El who was deep in her thoughts. It was always weird to me seeing her quiet and concerned. And it's still surprises me and I don't know how to act around her. I got used on her screaming and her happiness so seeing her concerned is still weird to me.

''You're that girl?'' El looks up at me her hazel eyes full of worry.

''What girl?'' What did Harry tell her? Oh my god.

''Oh my fucking god you're the girl.'' She mumbles, while I'm trying to catch on what's she saying. With no excess.

''Eleanor will you tell me what the hell's going on?'' I tell her through gritted teeth. Now I'm curious.

''Well, when I first met Harry he was sweet and really nice.'' She stops and smiles but soon that smile is replaced with a frown,''But the second time I saw him he was different. That look he always had, caring and sweet look was gone. And when I asked Louis what happened, he said that there was a girl who Harry loved more than anything but he did one mistake. Probably the biggest ever.''

ELEANOR'S POV (omfg asdfghjkl)

-Flashback-

I stepped in the house, smelling fresh home made cookies. Louis was the best in making them. Better than my mom .