Chapter 68

hii guys

this chapter will be smut, read it if you're okay with it (imagine harry telling you that with a smirk and wtf am I doing with my life)

it won't be completely smut so you can skip the smut part :)

dedicated to @EsteeStyles bc she always comments and god bless her soul

btW DMD MUSIC VIDEO IS ON THE SIDE WATCH IT AGAIN AND AGAIN (focus on niall's boots. I'm telling you he stole them from harry)

comment&vote and I love you all

(sorry for mistakes)

-Ivyxx

+

Harry's POV

I open my eyes, meeting the wall with my face. I groan and turn around just to see Chris turned on the other side, making me face her back. Her hair takes most of her pillow and mine. Her hair is long. I remember when her hair was so short that she couldn't even put it into a pony-tail.

I remove her hair from my pillow and move it down beside her back. I move closer to her small body, and lean on my elbow as I stare at her from this position. I run my fingers up and down her arm and play with some strands of hair. I chuckle when she stirs in her sleep and turns around, now facing me.

It's Christmas morning and I swear I may never felt happier than right now in this moment. Just watching her sleep, with her lips parted a bit as quiet snores escape her mouth. She looks like an angel and I'm so lucky to be able to wake up next to her every morning, seeing her beautiful face. My thumb touches her bottom lip and I lean down, pressing my lips on her. When I move away, she's still sleeping.

I sit up and take my phone and then lie back in the bed. I quickly take a picture of her and throw the phone behind me. I lie on my stomach and put my arms under the pillow. She stirs in her sleep and slowly opens her eyes, looking at me sleepily. She smiles and I feel my heart flutter. Way to go, Styles. Now you talk like a girl.

"Morning." she whispers and I smile as I move my body closer to hers. I turn on my left side, now facing her completely.

"Morning, baby." I reply and press my lips on her forehead.

She suddenly gasps and swiftly turns on her back. I raise my eyebrow and she looks at me with bright smile on her face. I'll never understand how can she be totally awake after a minute she wakes up.

"Harry, it's Christmas." she says like it's the most important thing in the world. I chuckle, shaking my head slightly.

"I know, Chris. Merry Christmas." I reply with a smile and she smiles back instantly. I love that about her, about us. The moment I smile, she smiles back, giving me a bigger and warmer smile. When she smiles at me while looking at me with her beautiful eyes, I find myself smiling so hard that my cheeks hurt.

Chris, then, does something what I don't expect from her. She sits up, takes the covers off my body and pulls my body down as she sits on me. She leans down, me watching her in awe, and kisses my lips so slowly, torturing me, and then she just breaks the kiss.

"Marry Christmas, Harry." she whispers, her voice sounding so hot and seducing  that I feel myself growing already just at the sound of her soft voice.

She starts leaving kisses around my lips and down my jawline to my neck. I groan, placing my hands on her hips as she starts grinding her hips with mine. Are you fucking kidding me right now? I'm only in my boxers and she has my shirt on. Seeing her in control makes me want finish in my boxers. I groan and flip us over, now me hovering her body as her legs are wrapped around my hips.