Chapter 54

Life. Love. Two different words, with such a powerful meaning. Connected in a very strong way. Here to help to each other. When you feel sad, broken or mad, love is there to give you comfort and that warm feeling around your heart. When love breaks you down, destroying your dreams or making you completely hate it, life is there to tell you it'll be alright.

Of course, life is not perfect, even thought it'd be great if it was. It's complicated and sometimes it makes you feel so shitty. But, love is even more complicated. With love, you learn, no, you have to embrace all those new emotions in new forms. You need to learn how to handle being nervous, happy, angry, sad and jealous all at one. Love just drives you insane. But, the worst thing is, you like it.

You want to escape, run away from it, but you can't. You like the feeling love gives you. You love how safe, loved and important it makes you feel. It makes you think that you can't live without a person you love. Sometimes, it gets too much and you only want to cry. But, you don't give up. You fight because you believe, you have hope it'll get better.

And it does at the end. It gets better.

But, it doesn't mean that if your love life gets better, your life will. Life is so annoyingly unpredictable. It just keeps on surprising you. You may think it's destiny, but no. Life just like messing around with you, playing with you like a kid with a ball.

Sometimes I just close my eyes and imagine how my life would look like now if I haven't bumped into green eyed boy. Would I be this happy? Would I feel this way? Probably not. Maybe it's just me. Maybe is him. Maybe is love. Or just this stupid life. In either way, we're together again. Just when I thought the Harry chapter in my life is closed, I realized it was just the first chapter of a book.

He became like a drug to me. In these past few days I got attached to him more than I have ever to someone in my life. When he's not here, I can't stop thinking about him, his words, his touch. I can still feel my lips burning from his kisses, those beautiful lips that move so passionately with mine.

And here I am again. Sitting on the chair in my kitchen, holding a hot cup of tea in my hands while I'm looking outside through the window. My mind is focused on Harry, every single thing reminding me on him. I know this isn't healthy for me. Feeling like this, it's just not good for me.

But, I can't stop this crazy feeling inside of me while I'm waiting him to come. Last time I saw him was when he told me he loves me. It was too soon to admit that, but I guess we were both keeping this love somewhere deep down in our hearts. Until it came out and spread all over our hearts.

I put the cup on the table and draw patterns with my finger on it. I feel myself growing impatient as time passes.

I jump on my feet when I hear the doorbell. My heart starts beating fast again, rising up to my throat and I gulp, telling myself to not melt when I see him. I check myself in the mirror, but that's useless because I haven't tried to do anything with myself today. My hair is tied up in a pony-tail and I'm wearing leggings and long sleeved shirt.

My hand reaches for the door knob, but I jump backward when the door fly open. Within a second I feel Harry's lips on mine. I kiss back and my hands find their place at the back of his neck, one of them running through his hair. He pins me against the wall and bits my bottom lip, his soft lips wrapping around it and sucking it. He kisses me again, more hungrily and I feel myself melt inside.

He disconnects our lips and presses his forehead against mine.

"Hi." He whispers and I smile. I push my head a bit closer to his and brush my nose against his, on which he smiles.

"Hey." I whisper back and kisses me again, this time slowly and gently, sending fireworks to my heart.

"Do you have any plans for us today?" he asks and I shake my head as no. I scold myself mentally. I could at least cook something for us to eat.