Chapter 83

hi guys

how are you? I hope you're okay..this chapter is, well kind of important because it's the beginning of the end..just a couple more chapter and that's it..it's kinda sad..

comment&vote bc you're all fab

I love you all so so much

-Ivy xx

I sit on the chair that is facing the window and take a deep breath. Justin puts the camera in front of me with a big smirk plastered on his face and I sigh. How did my life come to this? How could I be so stupid to bring myself in this position. This is insane, it almost feels like a nightmare or a huge misunderstanding. 

"I wrote the words on the papers I will be holding up for you to read. Be serious and convincing. This is not that hard, so please, let's just finish this off." Justin explains and I nod with my head. 

"Move the camera and the chair a little more to the window because I won't be able to read and you'll take all the light from me." I suggested and Justin looked at me with his big brown eyes and I feel nauseous for a second, but than he actually surprises me.

"Yes, you're right. You have to look as good as possible. Harry needs to believe that you're actually okay and happy here," he says, but then stops and stares at the wall behind me for a while, "No, actually you know what we'll do?" he asks and I raise my eyebrow at him, "You'll going to be hurt. cold and hurt. The way you were when you found out about his past."

I feel my heart in my throat as I remember the video and everything Justin told me about Harry. He hurt me so many times and look where I am because of him. Sitting in a chair in front of a camera with a maniac smiling at me like he's about to kill me, yet, I'd still do everything for him. I'm doing this for him, even though I know he'll be hurt.

"Okay, can we just get over with it?" I tell him, not wanting to hear him talk any more or just think about this decision I made a bit more because I'll change my mind and break the window behind me to run away.

"Yes, princess. I love it when you're so fiery." he says with a smirk and I roll my eyes, trying to find a way of surviving another week with him in this house. I probably even won't make it alive out of here, "Now, read the words." Justin says and I take a deep breath as he turn on the camera and puts the paper with words up.

I look at the camera and freeze. Why did I ever think I could do this? I know how hurt Harry will be when he sees this. I can picture his green eyes in front of me, pleading me not to do this, to give up so easily because he is waiting for me somewhere and he's looking for me and he will find me. But, I can't wait any more.

"Read.The.Words." Justin murmurs through his teeth and I gulp before talking.

"Hello, Harry," I start, already feeling tears in my eyes and mentally curse in my head, "I've been here for a while as you know, and Justin was actually really nice. He's not that bad like you said. I also found out some things about you that I never would even imagine you are capable of doing. Justin opened my eyes and I'm so thankful for that," I speak, just reading the words as fast as I could.

"I realized you are not the person I thought you were. I was with a stranger all this time and the person I loved was a stranger," I read, my hands gripping the hem of the blouse I'm wearing,"I don't love you Harry. I thought I do, but it wasn't you who I loved. It was the person I thought you were. Please stop looking for me. I'm fine and I don't want to see you. I need to be alone for a while and the last thing I want is you in front of me. Goodbye, Harry." I finish and Justin turns off the camera, giving me thumbs up.