Chapter 58

TV is boring. There's nothing, but literally nothing to watch. What is this? TV should be helpful. It shouldn't be this boring. It's supposed to save people from getting bored. Jesus, life can be boring at some moments. Like this one. They can at least put some cartoons now at six. I mean, just something interesting.

Except of being bored, I'm waiting for Harry to come home. Home. It feels nice calling a place where I live with Harry home. It something I never thought it'd happen. Anyway, Harry's at gym and I hope he'll come home soon. I left job today earlier so that I can make us lunch or something, but Harry said he'll have lunch there. So, yeah.

But, still living with Harry wasn't a bad idea to be honest. It has been more than a week and I'm really happy to live with him. I can tell Harry's happy, too. But, there's no words to describe the feeling I feel when I wake up next to him. Or when we're just sitting on the couch and how he puts his arm around my shoulders and whispers something cute in my ear. Or how he complains about me spending too much time in the bathroom. Those small moments mean so much to me.

And Harry started to like Sugar. He actually took him out on a walk couple times. He says he's doing that for me, but I know he likes Sugar.

I just enjoy in this. I know it's not going to be always so great like now, but I'm ready for anything. I really want this to work. Harry means so much to me and I feel like my love for him only goes stronger as days pass. Now when I have him near me, I can't imagine my life without him. Losing him again and going through the same hell.

I just love him so much and I'm willing on trying to make this work for a bit longer than the last time.

"Christine!" I hear Harry's voice and I immediately stand up from the couch, causing Sugar to wake up. I walk, actually run, into the kitchen, almost tripping over my own feet. Probably this is the first time I walk in the room I wanted. It took me some time at the beginning to remember where everything is.

"Harry!" I squeak when I see him and I hang myself around his neck, hugging him. I haven't known before how much I missed him till now when he's here.

"Well, I see someone missed me." he says and I pull away just a bit and press my lips on his. He kisses back the same second and drops his bag on the floor. He places his hand on the back of my neck and the other on on my lower back. He deepens the kiss and his tongue slides into my mouth. Our tongues dance together with the same passion like always.

I adore the way how we kiss. We can turn a simple peck into passionate make out session within a second. There's always this spark that makes us pick up our rhythm.

"Of course I have, you idiot." I murmur and he nods, never breaking our kiss. Before I know, my back are pressed against the wall and Harry's lips hungrily explore the area on my neck.

"I missed you too." he murmurs against my neck, sending shivers down my body with his deep and raspy voice. This man is everything I need in my life. And I'm being completely serious. He makes me happy and he is the source of my happiness. I'm happy how things turned out. Somehow, everything just falls into place.

Harry's lips travel up to my ear where he wraps his lips around my earlobe. He, then, presses his lips on the area under my neck and sucks it. One soft moan escapes my lips.

"I'm sorry, baby," he whispers and I almost melt at the sound of his voice. I can't believe what pleasure he can give me with his deep, sexy voice. It just makes me melt, "Jump."

I do as he says and wrap my legs around his torso. He carries my somewhere, but on our way to there, my back collide with something hard, which I guess is a wall. Harry's lips move hard and with passion against my lips. He leans on me and presses his hands on the wall as my hands run through his hair. His lips travel hungrily to my neck and again to my lips where he sucks on my bottom lip, giving it a little bite.