Chapter 67

Hello my beautiful cupcakes 

comment (pls comment) and vote (IMPORTANT)

I love you all and you are my little cupcakes

Dedicated to fxckingpayno bc she's amazing 

-Ivy xx

+

"I really hate you right now." Harry says after he closes the doors behind him.

"Oh, come on. It was hilarious." I tell him as I take off my jacket. He rolls his eyes and takes his old brown boots off.  

"Yeah, to you. But, not to me I'm sure." he replies and I giggle. We did go out in front of the house on the snow. It was fun to me because Harry was annoyed as hell and he'd send me a glare every time I'd throw some snow on him. Anyway, he lost his temper and got completely annoyed when he slipped and fell on his bum. It was really funny, seeing him sitting on the cold snow in his black jeans and very unusual coat. I don't even know where the hell does he find all these weird coats and even weirder boots. 

"Go change now, my clumsy boy." I tease and pat him on the back, causing him to roll his eyes once again before he heads towards the bedroom.

I walk into the living room and lie down on the couch. Thank god Harry's making lunch today. I want to have a good meal and I know that Harry's much better cook than I am and I will ever be.

I hear footsteps and I sit up, seeing Harry walking over to me. He's dressed in the same black sweatpants and a black sweater. This is my favourite edition of Harry. In comfortable clothes, with a smile on his face and his curly hair all around the place. Jesus, he really has to cut it. At least a little bit.

"Help me bring the tree." he says and I jump from the couch, clapping with my hands.

"We have a tree." I repeat after him and he chuckles.

"Yeah, now come on." he tells me and starts walking. I put my hand in his and walk beside him while I tug his arm a bit down because he's taller than me.

He opens one door in the hall and walks in the room. The room is full of Christmas decorations and paint. It's literally full with all kind of things. When I turn my attention back to Harry, he is already near the tree.

"I'll carry the tree and you take the decorations." he commands and I nod. The tree is small and fake so I don't offer my help with carrying it. I put the decorations that are all over the floor in two boxes and then carry these boxes out. I place it next to the tree and sigh. 

"You go make some lunch and I'll decorate the tree." I tell Harry and he smiles. He kisses the top of my head and turns around to walk away. But, of course he has to do something what Harry Styles would. Slap my bum. I already got used to it so I don't react on the way how I use to before. I just shrug it off.

I hear some noises from the kitchen, but I ignore them, knowing that Harry is being the usual self, and start with decorating. 

If you'd tell me months ago that I'd be doing this, I'd laugh then slap the life out of you for being rude. This is definitely something I've never expected happening. I had most of the things planned out. I planned on working with Mary for a longer time then expected. I planned on living with Luke and being with him probably for a long time. Luke was giving me safety and I was sure that I have a future with him, marriage, kids and all of that. I'd be still living close to my best friend and I'd have a nice and  average life.