Chapter 78

hellooo

this is, my dear friends, thE LONGEST CHAPTER I'VE EVER WRITTEN OMG. it took me a long time to write so you better comment something good

btw, this chapter is super important because you'll find out what exactly happened between harry and justin and yeah just comment bc I want to know what do you think about it..(and oh sorry for any mistakes)

comment&vote

ily and bye

-Ivy xx

+

Harry's POV

Isn't it crazy? How somehow, nothing ever comes out as you planned? No matter how hard you work on something and how good your plan is, there's like 79% of the chance that it will work that way. But, it's okay. People get used. You just need to move on and continue the game life is playing on you. You have to take a step and fix whatever is going on and just move on, holding your head up tight.

But, it's fine. It's all destiny.

Destiny. Some people believe in it, but I don't. Or I didn't. But, can we blame destiny for the mistakes we've made? No. Destiny is something that is to happen or has happened to a particular person or thing and in my case, I feel it wasn't on my side. I don't believe in all that destiny shit, but now when I'm all alone left to blame, and when I know all is my fault, I feel the need to blame destiny. Funny, I know. But, I feel helpless. Sitting in this room at six in the morning with my hands being tied behind my back as I try to stop all my secrets from discovering.

And then we have this if. If I've done that, this would've happen. If I told her everything about my past and Justin, this probably wouldn't happen. If I wasn't that stupid to let her go, I'd be able to protect her and she'd still be here. But, that's just if. If I could turn back the time, I'd fix everything. But, I can't. I can't and that's what's driving me insane. Knowing that she's somewhere out there, freezing and I'm here being the idiot I am.

I've been awake for the past hour, just trying to come up with a way to explain my past and mistakes to the boys. They think Justin and I had a fight, but oh, they're so wrong. It wasn't a fight. It was a fucking war and yes, it was mostly my fault, but no, there's was no other way to save myself. They don't know the thing I've done for Justin and even though I keep on telling myself that's better from them not to know a thing, I know that's the right thing to do. Even though it may cost our friendship.

I stand up from the bed, leaving the pillow with her scent on behind, and make my way towards the living room where I guess, the boys are. And, I am right because they are lying on the couch. More exactly, Niall has one couch all for himself, while Louis and Liam share another. Louis is hugging Liam's leg as he snores. I hurt these guys so badly and I know I don't deserve anyone around me, but it's crazy because I know that my life without any of them, would be nothing but an empty paper of few lines made with pencil on it.

"Guys," I speak and clear my throat, which only makes Liam stiff a little bit, "wake up." I raise my voice a little bit and Liam opens his eyes. He starts moving his leg and that wakes Louis up. And Niall, well, he's still asleep. I put my hand on Niall's shoulder and start shaking him.

"What?" he finally speaks up and open his eyes, still facing the sofa.

"I need to talk to you guys." I explain and he groans, but still sits up. I look over to Liam and Louis and they're already sitting with their back leaned on the couch.

"'Bout what?" Louis asks and I sit down next to Niall.

"About Justin and I. There's something you guys, or nobody knows." I say and they all stare at me.