Chapter 80

hello guys..

long time not see right? I'm sorry I haven't published new chapters as I said I would, but a tragedy happened on new year's eve and my whole family and I are still quite sad about it so..please forgive me 

comment&vote bc you're all very fab

I love you all

-Ivy xx

I want to scream, plead them to let me go, but I don't. I stay quiet and let them drag me wherever they want. I just see no point in fighting or arguing with them when I'm a hundred percent sure that Justin won't let me go until he finally has what he wants. And I have a feeling that's not something he'll get so easily.

"You can put her over there." Justin speaks as they just carry me somewhere in the darkness. Suddenly, I'm put down and the guys that were carrying me, removing the cloth the was in my mouth.

They walk away and I stare at one point in the darkness, mentally preparing myself for what's about to come. I breathe in and out, trying to calm myself down and tell myself everything's going to be all right. 

"I'm sorry. Having you here isn't my fault. You should really thank your boyfriend for this." he says in a mocking voice and chuckles at the end. I gulp, but not say a word. I know Justin is  a jerk, and I've realized that long time ago. 

"Say something for me, baby girl. Come on,I don't have all day. Cooperate with me a little." He speaks and starts walking, the sound of his shoes clicking the cold floor echoing through the room. I'm absolutely terrified. There's no words to actually explain all the hate and disgust I feel towards him. 

"What?" I whisper through my teeth, my voice barely audible in this quiet room. 

Soon, I feel his hot breath on my neck, making me shiver, "I knew you can talk." he says and I jump away, just to end up landing on the floor with a loud yelp coming from my mouth.

"Now, why did you do that? It was completely unnecessary, am I right?" he says, me staying quiet this time, "Boys, please pick her up." he orders and after a few second, I'm being pulled up from the ground and I'm sitting again on this stupid chair. Justin turns the light on and I close my eyes, then open them again, trying to adjust them on this light since I was kept in the dark all this time. 

Justin stands by the door, leaning on the wall in his grey suit and staring at me, not removing his eyes of me once as the two really strong and basically huge guys walk out of the room. The room is, still with the light turned on, dark, with grey walls and dirty floor. When I look in front of me, there's Justin sitting on a chair and still staring at me with that creepy smirk on his face. 

"Now, I'm going to answer on all of your questions, but while I'm answering, I don't want you to interrupt me, okay?" he asks and I gulp.

"Why should I ask you? How will I know that you're telling me the truth?" I ask him this time and he chuckles, shaking his head.

"Well, I'm the only one who's willing to tell you everything and god knows when will you leave here, so I'm saying you have so choice." he says and I stare at him this time. 

This is my chance. I can finally find out everything I ever wanted to know about Harry. But, it's Justin who wants to tell me everything. I can be sure that he'll be lying, but what if he's not. What if Justin will be the one who will finally tell me the truth? I cannot believe that I'm actually thing about this. I should say no, I really really should. But, how can I when I was waiting for this for a long time?

"How do you and Harry know each other?" I finally ask after what it seemed like an hour. 

"It's a funny story actually. We were at this party and Harry came with Zayn, Louis and the other two guys. They met us and the moment I saw Harry I was one of those good boys, gentlemen, the ones who are very rare these days. But, I knew that every guy has something bad in himself. And so did he. He got drunk, slept with this girl and that's it. After that he started coming more and more on parties, he started drinking and everything. I saw him sitting in the corner of the room and came over to him and told him to stop drinking. He then, told me what's the real problem and asked for some drugs. I refused to, at first, but I gave in and the next day I gave him a little to try."