Chapter 53

I stare at Harry, every emotion in my head mixing and causing my brain to stop working. I don't understand him anymore. Hell, I don't understand anything anymore. He's confusing. He's fucking with my brain right now and I don't like it.

Who's this Justin now? Why do I have a bad feeling about him? What's going on between him and Harry? ,

"Christine, I sa-" he starts, his voice demanding as always, and I'm sick of it, so my voice speaks, sounding strong and brave, completely opposite how I feel.

"Oh, fuck you, Harry." I turn on my heal and push through people who are still watching us like they're watching something so very interesting.

I hear Harry screams 'Fuck', but I ignore it and continue with my walk. I just want to get away from him in this moment. I'm so close to crying and that's the least thing I want to do right now.

When I step out, finally being able to breathe, cool air touches my skin, causing goosebumps to rise on it. The sky is now gray, seeming somehow sad and depressed, and it's just about to rain. Just like me. I feel so lost in this world. I just want answers. Nothing else. I need them.

I feel so done with this shit. I don't understand why is it so hard for him to tell me? I will find out in anyway and it won't be good. I just want to sit on the ground, hug my knees and cry.

"Christine!" Harry's voice roams through the air, making my heart melt hearing it. I hate, I really do hate the effect he has on me.

"What?!" I snap, turning around "What do you want?" he runs his hand through his hair, inhaling deeply, trying to calm down. I can tell by the circles under his eyes when he looks at me, he's under stress. I can see through those green eyes, who're pleading me for something, while at the same time they look so tired and done with every shit in his life.

This is wrong to do right now in this situation, but I want to hug him, kiss him and tell him how much I love him. Because I do. I really love this man. And that's no good for my health.

"Please, let my explain." he starts, and I already know he's going to tell me a bunch of lies. Harry's a man. And every man does that. Lies. Just that Harry seems to be a professional.

"Not right now." I sigh angrily "What's wrong with you?" I ask him, and he just stares at me. I stare back, my breathes becoming slower as I try to calm down.

"I-I don't know." he says after some time, and lowers his head down, his look falling onto the floor. I scoff and start walking towards my car. He said he wants to explain me this and now he's acting like a five year old who just got scolded by his mom for eating a candy before lunch.

He grabs my arm and pulls me back. I fall onto his chest, and try to calm my hormones down.

"Listen," he starts and I pull away to look up at him.

"No, you listen to me," I snap, and he sighs, "How could you do that, Harry? Answer me how could you fuck me and then leave me like I'm just a one night stand girl?" I yell, feeling something fall on my cheek. Great, now's raining.

"I'm sorry, okay!" he snaps and I jump at the sudden sound, "I know it was wrong, but I just had to get a distraction and couldn't tell you what-"

"Cut the crap, Harry! You could tell me everything and I'd listen to you. But, you had to do that to me and then just go away like nothing happened." I scream, now warm tears falling from my eyes. God, I'm angry, not sad. Why am I crying?

"I can't tell you nothing yet!" he hisses.

"Yes, you can," I protest, "Don't you trust me?" I breathe out.