Chapter 44

Harry's POV

I shove my head in the pillow, groaning deeply. I groan again and pull the covers over my head, hoping to fall asleep again. But, no.

I turn on my back and sigh. Looking over to my left I notice Christine is not in the bed. I don’t worry too much about that because she’s probably somewhere here in the flat.

I smile to myself as the memories of last night come to my mind. Wow. Just fucking wow. I enjoyed so much, damn. Probably I should have asked her on a date before fucking her. But, nah. I can’t call it fucking. It was more like…making love.

God, never in a million years I would think that would happen. I was sure I’ll never see Chris again, but I was so wrong. And, fuck, I’m so happy I was.

I don’t know what will happen next between us. But, I’m sure as hell I’m not letting her go away again. Maybe if I followed her that night when all the fuck with us happened, we wouldn’t be separeted for so many years. Maybe we would somehow went over all of that shit. But, I stayed in Louis’ house crying my eyes out like a girl would.

God, that night I lost myself. I put the old Harry in one drawer and welcomed the new Harry. And that’s how I basically survived the pain, guilt and everything. But, maybe now is the time to take the old Harry out od that drawer. Maybe now is the time to correct every mistake.

I get up from the bed, stretching and yawning. I bent down to pick up my boxers before butting them on. I don’t bother on putting anything else and head to the kitchen. I smell something good, but I’m not sure if that’s Chris or food. So yeah, she must be somewhere in the kitchen.

When I finally somehow come to the kitchen, a smile spreads all over my face on the beautiful sight. Christine is standing in the kitchen, humming one song as her hips sway on the rhythm. It’d be nice when they sway like that on me.

I shake my head, putting those thoughts for later and walking towards Christine.

I wrap my arms around her waist and she jumps slightly as I press my face in the croak of her neck. I hear her chuckle as my lips press soft kisses on her neck.

“Morning.” I whisper and pull away. I stand next to her, just watching her make breakfast and completely failing at it.

“You ruined it now.” She states showing the burn eggs on the pan. I chuckle and shake my head. I used to dream about this when we were together. I used to plan our future, just picture how would it be. I know, like a girl. But, I really looked forward to a life with her. To have our kitchen where she or I would make breakfast, our little flat where we would share our pain and joy. Maybe it’s not too late for that.

“No, I didn’t.” I reply with a smirk on my face.

“Yes, you did. You shouldn’t scare me like that.” She says, putting her hand on her hip. I walk over to her and wrap one arm around her waist, as another goes to her face, caressing it like it’s made from pure gold.

I don’t say anything, but just press my lips on hers. She kisses back, letting them dance to the beat of our hearts. I feel her smile, which only makes me smile back. I haven’t done anything of this with no one. Looking back, Christine is the only girl who made me feel like this and I absolutely love it.

“I’m taking you somewhere tonight.” I inform her when I pull away.

“What?” she asks completely amused by my sentence.

“You heard me.” I smirk and head to her room. I hear her following me behind and chuckle to myself.

“What if don’t wanna go?” she asks, crossing her arms over her chest and I shrug, taking my jeans off the floor.