Chapter 88

hiii

so sorry for this late update, but I've been busy with my other acc...buuuuut now I'm back for good

I made a trailer for this book so check it out!!

this chapter is super close to the end and the story will probably have five or six chapters more so we're really close to the end..enjoy

comment&vote

-Ivy xx

+

Harry's POV

I feel my heart picking up its speed inside my chest, racing with my breaths which are becoming heavier and faster as seconds pass. There's a storm in my head, constantly reminding me of all those possibilities that might happen if I screw up this. My vision is getting blurry as we're getting closer to the mansion. 

If you asked me a few months back if I saw this coming, I would probably say no and shrug it off, but in my mind I would pray to God for this not to happen. I thought, if I stop giving so much attention to it, things will get easier and everything will be okay. I don't know what the fuck was I thinking.

I thought, actually I was sure I would be able to stop this. I though I planned out everything perfectly, but it was far away from being perfect. Now, I'm here, with my heart ready to jump away from my chest and run away and my mind constantly reminding me how this what's happening it's my fault and what could happen in a few second will also, be my fault. 

I wish I could be positive about this, be optimistic and be thankful to the boys, show them how much I appreciate what they are doing for me and her. To tell them everything will be fine an dhow we will succeed, but how can I tell them, lie too them when I'm not even sure in that. I have this bad, really bad feeling in my gut telling me things will go bad, on a way we haven't planned. 

I can't help myself, but be pessimistic and scared. I can't help it, but feel like I'm leading these boys towards death. Opening the doors of the underworld, while they have clothes around their eyes and listen to my voice who says how thankful I am and how it'll be okay. 

I was always selfish. I'm selfish right now for letting them help me. For making them risk their lives for something that will do only good to me and maybe bad to them. I was selfish enough to bring myself in this situation, to bring Chris into this. I knew when Justin came out of jail he was going to get me, to get revenge and I should let her go the moment I heard that from Niall. But, I couldn't. I was selfish, thinking only about myself and my needs; how I can't live without her and what would I do without her. 

And now she's there with him, going through hell because of me. The person who she should trust the most. 

The night is only getting darker, which is good and for now everything's like we've planned. I park my car in one forest behind the mansion. It's not really a forest, but just a few trees around the house. I look in the review mirror to check if Liam and Louis are behind us and when I see Louis' Toyota, relief washes through me.

"Dude, chill. It'll be okay. We're not idiot and we can surely take care of ourselves. Don't worry about it." Niall says and I try to give him a smile in response, to just says something to him, but nothing except for silence comes from me. 

I can't believe there're just a few meters parting me away from her. The moment we leave these cars, there's no going back. I don't know how am I supposed to react when I see her. Or Justin. How will I manage to save her? All this time I though I knew Justin enough to be sure what is he planning, but in this two weeks I realized I know nothing about him. Well, except for one things. He'll surprise us and make nothing go as we planned.