Chapter 19

''Wow Liam's house is pretty.'' I comment once we step out of the car. It is a big white house with lots of windows and a green backyard. How can a teenage boy have a house like this and all by himself.

''Yes. And always full of everything, '' Harry chuckles making me giggle, "His parents are out of country for a week so his all by himself."

Once we reach the front door, I ring the ring bell.

''Hello people!'' Louis opens the door screaming, and I  jump, surprised by his actions. If he has boyfriend, poor boy. He wraps his arms around him and I see Harry rolling his eyes.

''Chris!'' Liam greets me, once Louis lets go of me, giving me a warm hug.

''I'm here too!'' I hear my boyfriend's voice and pull away from a warm hug.

''Sorry bro. You know I love you.'' Liam teases Harry with a grin. Such a pretty smile do we have Liam ha? Harry rolls his eyes again, making me smile. He started doing that a lot recently. Everything seems to annoy him.

''Harry! Christine!'' That must be Niall. Irish accent. Guys with Irish accent are adorable, by the way.

''Niall!'' I squeak, trying to sound like him, but fail.

''My voice is not like that miss.'' He says pretending to be offended which only makes me laugh.

''Hi guys.'' Zayn says entering the room with a bottle of water in his hand.

''Hi bro!'' Harry screams next to me making me glance at him. I wave awkwardly to Zayn and turn to Harry.

''You know that I have ears like every other human.''

He only chuckles and plants a kiss on top of my head. Oh I will revenge myself. And my ears.

Niall sits next to me and I hug him then Zayn who sits on my other side. Both of them having a confused expression.

''I just wanted to hug you like I hugged Louis and Liam. To not feel lonely.'' I smile. They return the smile. Niall's smile is just so bright. Like it lights up the whole room.

Louis brings six cookies and bottles of Coke, and I laugh because he just looks ridiculous. He gives me one, warm smile on his face. I'd say cheeky smile. I take a Coke in my hand taking a sip on it, feeling like everybody is watching me.

''So guys tell me, where are my favorite sheets? I noticed they're gone. '' Louis asks, me almost chocking on my Coke. As I put it back on the table, Harry taps my back.

''Um...we-we ate hamburgers on it a-and ketchup fell on-on them umm...so-so we put them a-away.'' I shutter, sweating and avoiding the eye contact with each one of them. Very smooth Christine, very smooth. Harry laughs and I glare at him, never feeling more uncomfortable.

Louis laughs along with Niall and Zayn. I can feel my face getting redder and redder in seconds.

''I need to take some fresh air.'' Liam whispers, going out on the balcony. I get up slowly following him.

''Where are you going?'' Harry asks me as I pass next to him.

''I'm going to see what's wrong with Liam.'' I half lie. I also want to move away from there. They aren't stupid, they probably know what happened. And I'm so mad at Harry for laughing like that at me.

''Liam are you okay?'' I ask him as I step out on the balcony.

''It's nothing j-just...'' he starts, but it seems like he find the right words to say something.

''Just what Liam you can tell me.'' I put my hand on his shoulder. He turns to face me, tears in his beautiful eyes. I quietly gasp, regretting coming here. I didn't think he'd start crying. What do I do now?