Chapter 92

hello you gorgeous people reading this

I am sorry for not updating but now I'll update more frequently because school is over..yaay

comment&vote

ily byee

-Ivy xx

Christine's POV

"I love you." I whisper as his teeth capture my bottom lip. I can feel his large hands press against my back as he tries to pull me closer to him with every kiss we share. 

I stand on my tiptoes and arch my back as my hand is placed on his cheek and the other one in his hair, while I tangle my fingers into his dark curls. When he wraps both of his arms around my waist, and when there's no more space between us, he lifts me up and starts walking towards the bed.

I can't believe I have only two more days with him. Just two more days to hold him close to me like this, just two more days to be able to wrap my arms around him and breathe in his scent. Just two more days to feel him like this, to feel his whole body and his cold hands touching me so sweetly and pleasurably. And after these two days God knows when will I be able to have him this close, to feel his hot breath on my lips and his fingers tangled in my hair.

He sits on the bed and I wrap my legs around his torso as his hands start taking of the blouse I'm wearing. Justin immediately comes to my mind, but I try to shake it off for now, deciding to leave it for the times when I'm alone. 

Harry's fingers slowly trace from my shoulder down while his eyes are focused on mine and his hot breath keeps on colliding with my already swollen lips. 

"I love you," he whispers as his hand reaches towards my face and he places gently it on my cheek and he slowly pulls my head towards him, until our forehead are pressed against each other, "so fucking much," he breathes out and the next thing I know, he slams his lips to mine and nearly knocks all wind from my lungs which makes me gasp.

Sparks fly in every direction, and the world around us is slowly starting to disappear, along with all of our worries, our troubles, our past and our regrets. This moment makes it seem like none of it matters anymore. It's a slow kiss, somehow different, but still a warm kiss. This kiss, so innocent and so intimate and electrifying. Just so beautiful and unique, a kiss in which we share every secret, every kiss and words that never managed to leave our mouth. Our lips are moving in perfect sync, while his arms are rested on my back and mine around his neck. He pulls me closer, making the kiss deeper and more passionate. 

He presses his tongue to the seam of my lips and, after a few seconds, it enters my mouth almost desperately searching for mine to collide against. As seconds pass, the kiss is getting more and more passionate, with our tongues exploring each other mouth and our hands constantly trying to press our bodies closer even though it's impossible. 

He takes off his shirt, breaking our kiss and making me let out  sound that seemed like a whimper while I wait for him to come back to me. Once, his shirt is on the floor, I just stay still and observe his body. Letting every imperfection slowly sink in, as I try to memorise every tattoo, every scar and bruise. 

I press my finger on his chest and slowly travel up and down his chest and stomach, outlining every tattoo and leaning in to press my lips against the scars he has. Harry puts his hand on my chin and he makes me look up at him, in his dazzling green eyes, the ones which know me for who I am and the ones that always seem to be looking right through me.

"I, I really d-" Harry starts, but I stop him by colliding  our lips together, creating a perfect mixture of love, lust and sorrow. I start pushing his body down, until his back collide with the matres and he pulls me down with him, making my body fall on top of his. I smile at him and peck his lips once more before I get up. I take off the jeans I'm wearing and toss them to the side, deciding to clean them later.