Chapter 82

hii people

late update again, sorry..this chapter is not edited and I'm sorry if there's any mistakes

comment&vote bc you are fab

dedicated to the person that always comments and is a lil sweetheart 

ily all

-Ivy xx

+

Christine's POV

"What?" I somehow manage to ask, feeling like I'm chocking, without air in my lungs. Justin just stares at me like he's surprised of my answer and my shocked face. After a few seconds, his laughter breaks the silence.

"Not like that, sunshine. I don't like taping myself while I'm having sex," he smirks and I feel my gut turn, "I want to record you saying something." he finishes and takes another sip of his coffee or tea. I didn't even notice that cup in front of him. 

"Saying what?" I ask and he chuckles. He stands up on his feet and starts walking away.

"You'll see. Now, bathroom is right behind you and I brought you some clothes there because I want you to look nice while we're recording." he says and with that, he walks away, leaving me in this huge room, alone with my thoughts. 

After a couple of minutes of me staring into the white wall, I stand up and make my way towards the bathroom. I can't believe I'm actually doing this. Who knows what his request can be?

The bathroom is just like I expected it to be; big and bright. I notice a pile of clothes on the cupboard and I'm actually very surprised by the choice of clothes. Blue, ripped jeans and a white blouse. Something quite normal and casual. I was expecting something vulgar that would make me look like a whore. 

"Of course." I say under my breath when I take a push-up bra and a tang in my hands. I'm not surprised with this choice. I know now for a fact that Justin is a pervert and you can see that in every action he makes and in every word that leaves his mouth.

I make sure that I locked the door because I can totally expect Justin storming in and trying god knows what. Maybe he has cameras in the bathroom? I mean, I would not be surprised. I strip out of my clothes and let it lay on the floor, but I decide to keep my underwear on. Let's be real. Okay, I might be a little overreacting, but I'm in Justin's bathroom and he's the worst person I know and I don't want to take a risk. 

I step into the shower and wait for a couple minutes for the water to get warm. It feel like I haven't had a shower in years. I close my eyes and just enjoy as hot water washes my body and relaxes every muscle in my body.

Somehow, even here in the shower, I start thinking about Harry. I'm still upset and pissed and sad and every bad emotion combined together, about what I've found out. If Harry would have told me that before I'd be mad in the start and probably leave, but I know I'd come back. But, like this? Finding out something so important from Harry life from no one else but Justin. 

I don't know would I believe him. I still haven't heard Harry's part of this whole drama. But, even though I have at least billion reasons why I should not believe a word Justin says, he has a tape. A tape that confirms Justin's statements. And if that is true, why can't the rest of the story Justin has told me be true. 

Nothing makes sense to me any more. This life I'm living, people around me and Harry. Harry and I's relationship makes absolutely no sense to me now. It feel like I was sleeping in the same bed with a stranger and someone who was keeping something so big and dark from me.