Chapter 3

"You" I say and I turn around. And there she is. She's back. After all those years she's back.

"I know you're angry. Please, just listen to me!" She begs. 

"No! Leave me alone, go away!" I yell and run to my room. I close the doors and sit down on my bed.

Why is she back? Now, when we finally forgot about how selfish she was. She's so ugh. My mom's ugh too. I can't believe she forgave her. My sister? Total bitch. I know I'm not supposed to talk like this about her, but she left us, me and mom, just for a stupid jerk. She never called us or anything. I hate her. Okay, I don't really hate her. I'm just pissed off. But, really pissed off.

"Chris, please, open the door!" She screams. My life sucks already, I guess it needs to be even worse. Yay!

''Go!'' I yell, ''I don't want you near me! Get out of my life!''

''Chris please! I'm so, so sorry!'' She says and I roll my eyes. It's a bit late to say sorry, sister.

''Go away!'' I snap.

''Christine, she's your sister!'' my mom defends her. Really mother? You're not helping me,

''Mom get out of this! And why did you forgive her so quickly?'' I asked.

''Because she's my daughter! Just like you. And she's your sister.'' She yells. Mom was never a type of a person who'd yell. It's really weird when she does.

''Yes. My sister who left because of a fucking boy.''

''Watch your language. And she was in love. You don't understand.'' My mom defends her, again. I don't blame her though. She's her daughter and everything, but I think she forgave her too soon.

''I do, perfectly actually! Now leave me alone,. Both of you!'' I yell and bury my face into a pillow and scream. My life is so fucked up. Why can't I just be happy like other 16-year old girls. God, in this age life just loves to mess with you. I feel like my head's going to explode. Like my heart will jump out of my chest! I never thought would say this, but I can't wait to go to school. And get away from this mess.

- Monday - 

It's Monday, finally. When I wake up I dress up really quickly. Faster then ever. I don't even say goodbye to my mom. Yesterday, before I fell asleep, I actually felt guilty for screaming like that on my mom. She didn't deserve it. But, I'm still angry with my sister. I was so sad when she left. I was only 14 and I needed her. Just like my mom. My mom and I used to cry all day. Mom always said 'That boy'll break her heart' . And that's probably true. My sister was stupid 18-year old girl and she trusted that bad excuse of a boy. He was all covered with tattoos and he always smelled on smoke. I remember the day when she left. I was just coming home from school with Harry and I laughing to his stupid jokes. God, do I miss those. When I came home, my mom sat on the couch and cried. The only thing my sister left behind her was a letter. I still remember every sentence. Okay, not every, but..

Dear Mom and Chris,

    I'm sorry for saying goodbye on this way. But I know if I waited for you or mom to come home, you'd stop me. And I just can't let that happen. I know you don't like Derek, but I love him, so much. He's the first one for who I feel this way. And he loves me. I know he does. He makes me smile. He's my little ray of sunshine. I hope you'll understand. We'll see each other again. I promise. I'm so sorry. I'll miss you so much.

-Bella

I still remember. Damn. I missed her so much. And I still do. I just needed her so much at that time. My mom used to work all day and I stayed at home alone or with Harry. Harry... Boy I miss him. When my sister left, he helped me a lot. He used to make me smile. I was happy whenever he was around me. He always said 'Don't hate her. She's just in love. And when people are in love, they do a bunch of stupid things.' I need him now. I need him so much. Jesus, why am I so pathetic?