Chapter 14

HARRY'S POV

I feel something vibrate under my arm. My fucking phone. Damn it, you can't do with it, nor without it.

1 unread message

I just woke up because of one message? This really can't get any better. I tap on the screen to read it. It's from Louis. You, Louis, are so dead later.

Louis :) : Sorry for waking ya man :) Can you just tell the boys that I'll be late for couple mins bc I'm going to spend a little more time with El before she goes home. Thanks ;)

I roll my eyes. Blah, blah, why can't he just text them and tell them that? What am I?

Me: Okay Louis.  Tell El I said bye. :)

I put my phone back under my pillow. I close my eyes and wait for sleep to come. But I know it won't. Like always. I take Chris' photo and smile. She's the most beautiful girl anyone could ever wish. Just to know she's mine, makes me the happiest man in this world.

I heard someone laughing downstairs. Mum and Gem are laughing again. Why they can't just let me sleep. Every time I ask them why're they laughing, they say 'women stuffs'. Ugh! Seriously I don't get women. Some of them can be really complicated. Wait, actually all of them.

I get up from my bed and start walking downstairs. I don't care if they see me in my boxers. They already did. Or if they see my tattoos. Mum wasn't very happy when I came home with them on my body. I go in the kitchen. No one. I'll go check in the living room. I'm still sleepy, fuck why can't people let me sleep. Really, is that too much to ask? 

''Mum, Gem why on earth are you laughing so loud? Can't a man get some sleep?'' I ask as I walk into the room, and yawn, rubbing my eyes. I lift my head to look at them. What the hell?

I open my mouth in shock. I looked at her not believing. Is she really here? Or I'm just dreaming? Is it possible that Chris is standing right in front of me? Is it? Someone tell me.

I clos my eyes and opened them again. She's really here. In London. She's so beautiful. Her hair is longer and her eyes are this beautiful blue colour. Perfect. I can't speak. I'm so socked. This is the moment I dreamed for.

''C-Chris?'' I ask unsure. What if I'm dreaming? What? I should really stop acting like those blonde girls in chick flicks.

''Yes Harry.'' She says and I notice her eyes tearing up. Just like mine. I feel so...happy. Chris gets up and runs towards me. She hugs me tightly as she doesn't want to let me go. I hug her back, wrapping my arms around her and lifting her up. I turn her around and start laughing from happiness I felt inside and she joins me. I notice that mum left minutes ago. I stop spinning her and put her down. Chris moves her hair from her face, showing her beautiful smile. I smile back and kiss her.

She kisses me back making our lips move in sync. This is one long passionate kiss, full of love.

I pull back to give her time to breathe.

''Why didn't you tell me you're coming?'' I ask, with a smile still on my face.

''I just wanted it to be a surprise.'' She replies and smiled. Well, it is a surprise. A big one.

''I missed you so much Chris.'' I whisper, nuzzling my head in her hair. I love her so much. She's so beautiful.

''I missed you to Harry. I can't believe I'm here. In London. With you.'' she almost screams.

''Me neither.'' I laugh her and smirk ''You know what?''

''What?''

''I love you so much.''