Chapter 85

hiii

I know I'm late, very late with this update and I'm so so sorry

we're getting so close to the end and I'm so excited to hear what do you think about it

comment&vote please

Christine's POV

I sit there still, not moving a muscle as my eyes are focused on this horrible man I can't manage to understand. I watch him smoke his tenth cigarette and I'd usually stop him, but I don't want to stop him now. Yes, he might be a monster, but I'm sure there's a reason why he's doing what he's doing. 

"Why are you doing this? Why are you keeping me here?" I ask him again, even though I already got some explanation for my presence here, but I need more. It's just not enough for me. Why can't him and Harry get over everything like humans? Why does all this have to be so unrealistic and feel like I'm stuck in this action movie with no escape?

"You are my bait. With you with me, Harry will come running to me. With you next to him, he'll run away and keep you and me as far away. There you go." he replies and I nod before I get up. He looks at me and I sit down immediately.

 He looks at me and I sit down immediately

"I don't want you be afraid of me. You know I would never hurt you." he says and I feel my stomach twist. He doesn't care about anyone and certainly not about me. I'm just a bait and that's okay with me.

"Yeah, that's probably why you kept me in that disgusting room, tied on a chair, without food and normal conditions to live. It was fabulous, just for you to know." I tell him as I stand up and he chuckles at me. When I just think of those days, I feel shivers run up and down my spine. Those days were horrible. I have never felt more unimportant and fragile than then in my entire life.

"What can I say? I'm a psycho." he says with a smirk and I roll my eyes as I walk away from him and out of the room. I hate being here. Now knowing what's going to happen next, what's going on outside or if Harry's taking care of Sugar. And I miss him.

I miss him so much, it makes me burn inside. I need him right now, next to me, to hold me as tight as he possibly can. To make me feel safe in this hell house I'm in right now, with the devil in the next room. I wonder if he's still looking for me? I wonder if he gave up from me. I can't help but think that this is all my fault. If I wasn't so emotional and sensitive, Harry would have been by my side that day when Justin took me away. He would hold me and protect me and none of thing would happen. 

If I just stopped trying making everything be perfect and create a fantasy around us, make our life seem like a movie. We are both broken. There's no help, no time and no words or actions that can fix us. We're both broken in our own way, but maybe that's what makes us so perfect for each other. 

If I have just excepted the way we were, not perfect and just perfectly us, everything would be just fine. If I haven't always tried to change us, to change the way we love each other, the way that is so unique and brilliant, and just get over with the fact that I am actually living in a fairy tale.