Chapter 9

CHRISTINE'S POV

''Chris please just try one!'' Sus screams. I can't hear anything thanks to that stupid music. I have only one question. What the fuck are we doing here?

''No. Just bring me water.'' I scream back. This is sucks. What a nice way to spend my birthday.

''Let's go!'' Sus shouts and grabs my hand before she starts pulling me somewhere. Where are we going now? I'm not even in the mood I was before.

''Where are you two going?'' Someone asks us. Oh, it's Luke.

Sus probably doesn't hear him so I answer instead of her ''I don't know.'' And that is very helpful.

I grab Luke's hand and I can feel goosebumps rise on his skin. Isn't he adorable? I don't know where Sus is going, but I hope it's not bad.

''Okay, what would you love to do?'' Susan asks me when we come outside.

''I'd love to watch movie and have some fun right now. But, why did you pull me out?''

''Because you weren't having fun. And I only want you to have a proper birthday day where you'll enjoy.'' She whispers, her eyes glued to the floor.I'm so happy to have best friend like her. I hug her, feeling my eyes water. Jesus, why do I have to be so emotional over everything?

''I love you.'' I whisper so that only she can hear. And I really do. What would I do without this little pumpkin?

''We can go to my house. My parents aren't at home and I have food and movies.'' Luke suggests. I share a look with Sus and finally speak up.

''You got me with food.'' He laughed.

+++

TWO HOURS LATER

''You just did not do that!'' Luke glares at Sus.

''Oh, maybe I did.'' She teases him and starts running.

''You can't run away from me!'' he yells and starts chasing her. They're hilarious. We're in Luke's house for about two hours. His house is very nice and huge. I can get lost in here so easily. But, the best thing here is this large couch. I'm so in love with it. Okay, that just sounds weird...Anyway, we watched only one movie and that was...Ummm it was something about big fishes who eat people. Yeah... Also, we played truth or dare, but we had only dare. Get it? Never mind. My dare was to knock on Luke's neighbor door and ask if she has some flour. The lady was so confused because it was very late. I mean who asks for flour at eleven. And what was that lady doing awake at that time? I feel so guilty. But, Sus's dare was even worse, but she did it. She had to run and scream 'I'm a donkey', down Luke's street. I've never laughed like that before. And now Luke's chasing Sus because she threw a pillow at him. This birthday is one of the bests, I'm sure.

''Where's she?'' I ask Luke when he steps into the living room.

''Oh she's in-'' he starts but Sus interrupts him by jumping on his back. And now she just fall on the floor. She is so clumsy, ''She's on the floor.'' Luke continues and I chuckled.

''We should take a picture!'' Sus screams and takes my phone. I look at Luke with an amused face. And he starts laughing, which only make me more confused, but okay, ''Chris, you go in the middle, and Luke beside her.'' she instructs us and sits on my left side. I smile at the phone. I'll send this picture to Harry. Harry...

''Done.''

I get up from couch and walk in the kitchen. I'm hungry. I know I ate a bowl of popcorn, but seriously, I don't care. I never really care about my look. I know there's a lot of pretty girls who're skinnier and taller and prettier than me. So why should I care? I know I'm a pig who loves food, so yeah.

''Luke do you have any bananas?'' I yell. I'm so lost in this house. Instead of going to the bathroom, I ended up in Luke's parents bedroom. How this people live in this house?

''Yeah, they're right behind you.'' he laughs. I turn around and guess what I found. Bananas! Yay. Okay, I'm awkward. But, the thing is that I really really really love bananas. They're my favorite fruit. And they taste like haven. I'm taking banana's dress off now. This is haven.

''Chris, are you okay?'' I hear Luke's voice.

''Yeah, why?''

''You just peeled banana and you had your eyes closed.'' He pauses ''And you were humming something.'' He finishes and I think I'm already red as a tomato. This is so embarrassing!

''Oh, yeah that..I really love bananas.'' I tell him in my defence and he raises his eyebrows and laughs. I feel like my whole face is burning. ''It's okay, I love penguins. You should see my room.'' He says and I can't hold my laughter inside. He starts laughing with me. I'm glad I'm not the only one here who's weird.

''Do you want to watch a movie? We can watch-''

''Lion King! Do you have Lion King?'' I interrupt him. Lion King is my favourite. I already said that... God bless Disney movies.

''Yeah I do.'' He laughs and runs somewhere. Probably to his room. Mmm, this banana is really delicious. Okay, I'll stop. Just one more; I really love bananas. Okay, now I'm done. I should send picture to Harry. I wish I could see his face. He never loved Luke. Every time we were around Luke, he'd put his hand around my waist and never let it go. I swear that was so funny.

''Why are you grinning like that?'' Sus asks me out of nowhere.

''I sent Harry picture we took today.'' I say and she raises a brow at me. She always does that because she knows that I'm doing this for two reasons. One, to make Harry jealous. And two, to let him know that I'm having a great time. But, I just came up with the second one, so yeah.

''I'd give anything to see his face when he sees the photo.'' We both make an evil laugh. Devil, you can take us into your sweet home called Hell.

TOMORROW MORNING

I feel sun on my face and hug my pillow tighter. It's really tough. My birthday is over. It was amazing. Why this pillow doesn't want to move? I have though pillows. This one smells nice. Oh, I can't sleep. I open my eyes slowly. I want to throw this pillow through the window. This pillow is so-Luke? I jump and he falls on the ground. My pillow is Luke. Well, that explains a lot.

''Are you okay?'' I ask him and help him to get up. He looks so confused.

''Yeah. I'm going to my bed.'' He says in morning voice and smiled. Cute. I nod with my head and walk to the kitchen. To find Sus eating the cake. My cake. you can't touch my food.

''That's my cake. Back. Off.'' I tell her and she laughs. I take a fork and starte eating. My mom and sister are super baking duo. Don't tell them I said that. They'd be too proud of themselves.

''Why didn't you wake me up? I was sleeping on Luke!'' I whisper yell. She only laughs. She thinks this is funny. Well, I have boyfriend and I feel like I did something wrong. Okay, technically I didn't, but I feel like someone drugged me.

''Chill out. I was sleeping on him too. Isn't he such a wonderful pillow.'' She jokes and I send her a death glare ''You didn't have sex with him, dear woman!'' I roll my eyes. She's so..there's no word for that. All in one; she's my bitch and I'm her whore.

''I'm going for a walk.'' I inform her.

''Like that? Okay?'' hat does she mean with that? Oh... I have Luke's shirt and boxers. He gave it it to me and Sus yesterday when we watched Lion King. Well, at least I feel comfortable in this.

+++

Hii

Like I said double update today. I know this is short and I'm sorry for that. 

Umm thanks for reading this and god bless you.    

Sorry for grammar mistakes.

[Harry on the side, he's too cute]

I love you all more than Louis loves Harry :*

VOTE (pleasee)

COMMENT (tell me what you think)

FOLLOW ME (if you want to :] )

Bye xoxo