Chapter 66

Hiii guys

Please comment and vote...voting is important and all of you ghost readers should vote :)

btw sorry for mistakes I didn't really edit this chapter but I wanted to update bc I'm a bitch who's always late with updates 

I love you all and you're all my cupcakes 

-Ivy xx

Christine's POV

I wake up, sweating from my head to toe. I try to turn around, but I can't. I open my eyes and see Harry basically lying on top of me. His head is rested on my stomach and his arm is wrapped around my waist, holding me tight. I somehow manage to untangle our legs, but I fail at trying to get out of bed. 

I run my fingers through Harry's now sweaty hair. Yesterday was definitely something special. Yesterday he gave me a promise. A promise I can now hold on to. I love Harry too much for my health. But, he's the best and the worst possible drug I can be addicted to. He makes me feel free, happy and loved, but in the same time so alone and weak. 

No matter what happens, where we are or with who we are, my heart will always belong to you and because of that I'll always love you. You'll always be mine and I'll always be yours. - H 

These two sentences give me hope, hope I never even knew was real. Hope that we'll last. Actually, now I'm sure we will. I will try and I know he will too. Thing that bothers me is what the hell is he hiding from me? And by that I mean on his past. What could he do that was so bad and wrong? Why can't he just tell me. That won't change anything between us. I'll still love him and hopefully he'll still love me too. 

I manage to wiggle out of the bed and I take one of Harry's shirts and my black leggings. I walk into the bathroom and step into the shower. I let the warm water calm my body and I start humming one song I heard on the radio. I don't even know the words, but the song is quite catchy. 

Once I'm done with the shower and everything, I step into my clothes and wrap a towel around my hair. I walk back into the room just to see Harry's still sleeping. I come closer to him and press a kiss on his forehead. He looks so cute and peaceful while he's sleeping. I could watch him for hours. That didn't sound creepy at all.

I grab my phone and take a quick picture of him with a giggle. I smile at him and then leave the room. 

The kitchen is small, but it's enough spacey for what I'm going to make. A breakfast. Now, I'm not very good at making breakfast or anything that has to do with food. But, I'll try for the curly boy.

After some time, in my second attempt to make something, I made eggs and pancakes. I also cut on pieces and put some bananas on top of pancakes and eggs because I know Harry loves them. Now, I'm not quite sure that bananas go with eggs, but I'm going to find out today. This might be my new recipe.

But, damn, I should really be a cook. I mean, I shouldn't cook things, but I should be like chef's right hand. Decorating every meal he makes. Yeah, that'd be a good job. 

My phone vibrates and I take it to see what is it. It's just Liam. I haven't seen him in a while.

Liam: morning

Me: morning :) 

Liam: what's up

Me: just made some breakfast and nailed it

I decide to take a picture of my masterpiece. I'm pretty proud actually of what I made. I have great ideas.

Me:  sent a picture